12.5.09

Would you be scared to drive a nascar around the track at max speed a few times ?

May be...

  • i do 85 on the highway :P but thats still no were close to what these guys do. but i would definetley like to try it.

    oh and btw indycar girl, get a new pic b/c u ugly. or is that your boyfriend, looks like a dude.
  • indy car girl u should be scared no roof lil sides id be scared too
    but in a nascar the first lap id be scared the second lap w i d e o p e n
  • Nope, I would love it!
  • No ,I drove a cup car at Texas Motor Speedway at the Richard Petty Driving school and did 159 and I wanted to go faster but that was the limit. You can do the ride along and go 185 .





    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • I would love to give it a shot. I have driven a bomber around some dirt tracks and really enjoyed that.


    GO 24!!!!
  • Heck no I would not be scared, as long as I was the only one on the track though. I couldn't hack it in a race. Well maybe I'd race indygirl, for a couple of laps, just so I could put her in the wall.
  • I would love it!
  • yes as a rookie indy cars are actually safer than NASCAR even though they are faster
  • Of course. I'm not going to say "ppssh, it's nothing".
  • I'd be more scared to drive an Indycar. they're much more faster. try 225 mph. Go Indycar!
  • There's only a few tracks that I could probably scare the crap out of myself. Darlington, Richmond, Martinsville, and Bristol make that list. Places like Atlanta, Michigan, or California would be wide open fun.
  • Depends on the track. I'd like a chance to try to scare myself at full throttle at Daytona or Bristol, but not Darlington. Even the real pros get knotted up there.

    I have scared the crap out of myself more than a few times driving my Ghia at full bore on the wide open highways in West TX and the Autostrada in Sicily. I don't think VW Karmann Ghia's were meant to go 100+ MPH. The Caravan, on the other hand, did 115 on the Autostrada with little effort or "scariness".

    OBTW, the Autostrada is sorta like the Autobahn, except there is actually a speed limit, though not regularly enforced. I blew by an Italian Highway Patrol car at 90+, with nothing more than a glance at my AFI (American Forces Italy) tags.
  • Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • not a bit, itd be so much fun. i think the best place to do that would be talledega or daytona or atlanta would be fun
  • Yeah i would be scared but i would be more scared if i crashed the car and had to pay for it, that would suck.
  • drive a NASCAR what?
    That's like asking if you would drive an NHRA on the streethard palm reset tungsten
  • No comments: