13.5.09

What drug did Jeremy Mayfield test positive for?

May be...

  • who knows nascar wont tell you
  • I feel for Jeremy Mayfield. He is the least likely person to be abusing anything! He said the only thing he could think of was mixing the over counter drug with the prescription drug....

    I just wish NASCAR would settle this once and for all. And, I'm really curious as to what kind of drug test was administered? For longevity, a hair test is the most informative. I digress. Sorry.

    Good luck, Jeremy!
  • Alcohol and Nicotine
  • They haven't released the results yet. Jeremy is in the process of trying to find out if it is the result of an over-the-counter drug or prescription drug (or both) that could have caused a false positive.
    As of now Jeremy Mayfield has transfered ownership of his NASCAR team over to his wife and hired JJ Yeley to drive his car until he can get with his doctors to come up with some reason as to why he failed the test.
  • NASCAR is too SPECIAL to let us know. No one knows yet.
  • NASCAR says it is on a need to know basis and apparently we, the fans, do not need to know.



    GO 24!!!!
  • And I thought that the rule in Nascar was 3 positive tests results in a lifetime ban. But I read that Mayfield was suspended indefinitely. So how long his he going to be out?
  • no one knows yet?? hgh,thc,pcp,and the list goes on.
  • I had read that it was a mix of prescription and some over the counter stuff. And I also read it was Meth but who knows.a696
  • No comments: