16.5.09

Do you have an autograph?

May be...

  • I have several: Mark Martin, Jimmie Johnson, Kurt Busch, Kyle Busch, Dale Earhardt Jr, Carl Edwards, just to say a few current.

    As for old racers, I have Bobby Allison, Richard Petty, Bennie Parons, DW, Ned Jarrett just to name a few
  • Wow, I really like da signature. I only have autograph's from Carl Edwards, Reed Sorenson, and Denny Hamlin.
  • How do people get these really cool autographs like Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Jr, Mark Martin, and others? Did you actually meet them or what?

    All of the autographs I have I got from going to the souvenir haulers at the race. I have Sterling Marlin, Casey Mears, Robby Gordon, Travis Kvapil, David Gilliland, Dave Blaney, Michael McDowell, David Reutimann, Marcos Ambrose, and Brian Vickers. I really want a McMurray autograph but he never has anything scheduled every time I go to a race.
  • Here's mine:
    http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-s...
    I stole the T from Tony Stewart, it's cool, don't tell him.
  • I have Harry Gants

    Man thats a Sweet Signature.. Mind mailing that too me? haha
  • ....sure do. makes it harder for people to sign my name.
    Between NASCAR,Nationwide,Trucks,NHRA,ASA,Hooter... Cup,ARCA,USHRA,AMA,Rolex have between 225 and 275 autographs.
    You have a cool signature.
  • I have a poster from 2007 signed by David Green another poster signed by Jamie Mc Murry Dave blaney poster signed
    I have Mike wallace Camping world truck Sheet Metal And a Richard Petty and tony stewart signed diecast A Kurt bush signed hood of his No 97. David stremme on a coors light cossie and a clock and a poster of his 2009 ride

    My best is Cale Yarbrough and Dale jr.
  • I have a bunch of drivers autograph's but not a presidents. How might one go about getting that and I have the perfect place for it too :P
  • That's cool Prez. I have several of Jeff Gordon's,Jimmie Johnson,Dale Sr,Dale Jr,and The King.




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • Pretty soon, my autograph will be as useless as Joe Nemacheck's
  • I have several but not one is as cool as yours. Now keep practicing it so you sign that way all the time...
  • I do. I also have many NASCAR drivers' autographs:
    Sterling Marlin
    David Gilliland
    Travis Kvapil
    Jeremy Mayfield (my favorite driver, for those of you that don't know. He's the only auto that I have that I didn't meet him, except Casey Atwood, Harry Gant, and Dan Pardus)
    Casey Atwood
    Harry Gant
    Dan Pardus
    Clint Bowyer
    Denny Hamlin
    Carl Edwards
    Kurt Busch
  • that's purty cool man!
  • Yeah, I got a autograph from Kurt Busch in 2005.
  • Well, mine isnt as cool as yours. But I do have a collection of : Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, Jamie McMurray, Matt Kenseth, Greg Biffle, Mark Martin, and Carl Edwards :)
  • Davey Allison ( was killed 3 months after)
    Jimmie Johnson (iroc die cast
    Ernie Ervan
    Ryan Newman( several cars, and pics)
    Kevin Hervick
    Brendan Gauhan
    Harry Gant
    favorite crew chief of all time Larry Mcreynolds
  • i have a few Camping World Trucks series driver's autographs and i also have Paul Menard's autograph. i got Paul Menard and Matt Crafton's autographs this past March. they where at the new Menards store that had just open here in town.
  • I just have one, and it's DENNY HAMLIN'S!!!!
  • That's a pretty cool signature, Prez. I have autographs from the Gordons (Jeff and Robby), Johnson, Mears, Kenseth, Sorenson, and Menard. I also have Mike Helton's autograph.plaut vincent angina
  • No comments: