8.2.08

Anyone had a Big Mo candy bar yet?

May be...

  • Have you had Jr.'s new candy bar yet? Where did you find it? I havent seen it around here yet. Did you like it?
  • Yes and it was delicious. I had the one filled with peanut butter. (no carmel).
  • i heard of them but i havent seen them and i work at a mini-mart i hope we get them soon bc i wanna try one
  • I had one.. had too.. it was Alright.. it's kinda sweet.. it's a lot of chocolate, nuts and Carmel.. i live in Charlotte.. so it's in every convince store down here...
  • I don't buy anything that relates to Jr.
  • I had one. It's a lot like Jr. himself, kinda nutty and sticky. I put it on my dashboard and also like Jr., it couldn't take the heat.
  • I've seen them in stores, but I just can't bring myself to eat a "Big Mo". I think that's an unfortunate (but maybe subliminal?) choice of names.
  • No comments: