9.2.08

Do your prefer to eat out or home cooking?

May be...

  • There is nothing to beat home cooking although eating out is nice for special occasions like wedding anniversaries or birthdays.
  • home cooking
  • eat out
  • home cooking
  • eat out.
  • home cooking
  • home!
  • Home cooking, and only eat out food once in a while.
  • eat out
  • eat out because the is more choice
  • home for me
  • Home cooking, but with the demands of my business it isn't always possible.
  • Eat out while the cooking's on at home.
  • eat out.... bt home food rox too....
  • Home cooking.
  • home cooking...with a dinner once in awhile at the Olive Garden, TGIF's or a Chinese restaurant
  • Home cooking
  • It depends if the kids come or not.
  • Out. mom's cooking sucks
  • Home cooking. I try to watch carbs , salt and sugar intake



    The Carl's Jr 6 dollar burger has over 1500 calories and lots of fat grams.... SO not worth it. Dont like to fill my kids with junk food...... I like them to eat healthy balanced meals.
  • home cook its a lot cheaper
  • It depends on my mood. I love to eat out, but I also love to cook. What really turns me off cooking is having to clean up afterwards (no dishwasher in my apartment).
  • depends on whos cooking it. if its like home made cookies or something... oh great now you made me hungry
  • Lol depends on my mood, but I'm mostly in the mood to eat outside
  • Home BBQ
  • eat out
  • I prefer to eat at home and cooking ..and u?
  • If It Tastes Good Then Home
  • Eat WHAT out?
  • Both have a time and place.
  • I Love to eat out. But personal hygiene is the biggest issue. Did she take a shower that day? How much time has gone by after her period. I mean there are allot of things to consider....
  • No comments: