8.2.08

One Race Deal?

May be...

  • If you had the money to field a car with a legitimate chance of winning the Daytona 500, and that is the only race you could run what driver currently not racing for any team would you sign to drive for your team?
  • Mike Bliss!!!!!!!
  • Miks Bliss sux i would have a better chance then him. Report It
  • Mike Bliss? Get real he would be a lapper! Report It
  • kenny walace or ward burton
  • Well to drive in the 500 and its gonna be the race you drive in you have to have a driver who was a past 500 winner on championship winner so i dont think Shepard would qualify





    EDIT:Unless they get lucky and qualify in one of the 4 open spots
  • There are lot of good drivers out there. I haven't looked the entrants for this year...but here are some that weren't running fulltime last year in that division



    Probably Ted Musgrave or Mike Skinner
  • I would take that money and run a car in the Champ Car World Series..........................
  • I'd put Johnny Benson in the car. He would keep it clean and get a decent finish so that we all got paid.
  • I was going to say Ward Burton but he is already taken by someone else. I think I would put "Mr. Excitement" in there. I would hire Jimmy Spencer to race the 500. Only thing that concerns me about Jimmy is whether or not he can still fit into the car. They might have to modify the opening of the window some.
  • To heck with hiring someone, I want to drive the car. I have raced for years and would only dream of racing against Gordon, Johnson, Junior, etc....



    If I HAD to put a qualified driver in the seat, I would put Terry LaBonte in the car. He has a past Champions provisional that could aid us in making the race!
  • Terry Labonte............ Oops^^^^ He beat me to it! Great minds think alike!
  • I know he's retired, but, I'd go with Rusty Wallace. If I can afford to put a car on the track, I can sure afford to get him out of retirement for 1 race!
  • Dick Trickle or Junior Johnson
  • No comments: