9.2.08

Where are you from?

May be...

  • I am from England.
  • I am from the republic of Ireland. I am not far away from you. Just across the Irish sea.
  • Tasmania
  • Ukraine
  • Ireland.
  • jacksonville florida usa
  • U.S. - NJ to be exact
  • los angeles
  • Germany
  • Los Angeles, California USA
  • im from USA



    northern california
  • New Jersey, USA
  • New Zealand.
  • Seattle, washington, usa
  • United States
  • venus
  • A place where we avoid giving our location out to sexual predators.
  • I was born in the bayou.
  • Australia
  • Originally from Palestine but I have never been there.
  • Im from Clitheroe in Lancashire in England
  • Greece
  • The beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland Australia whats the weather like in England sooo hot and humid here ands its 8pm
  • "INDIA"
  • india..
  • I'm from Australia :)
  • new zealand!
  • Orlando, Florida
  • US
  • Pakistan
  • ...I'm from New Zealand.
  • Im natively frm Japan but Im in England right now!^^
  • No comments: