9.2.08

What is the worse experience you have ever had?

May be...

  • In your life what is the worst thing you have experienced?
  • 3 of my Grandparents have passed away and that was terrible. Also when my parents divorced.
  • Being taken to the hospital by a deputy. I was stuck for 3 days observation in a psychiatric ward.
  • my cousin dying in my arms
  • the doctor put his finger in my butt...
  • rape
  • I had an ectopic pregnancy 7 years ago and it still upsets me.
  • child abuse .
  • My best friend dying in my arms after a drunk driver crashed into her.
  • Almost dying in an ambulance after a bad car wreck i was involved in, 2 years ago.
  • when my child died.
  • the death of my youngest brother ..back in September of last year..
  • seeing my grandmother (dad's mom) die in the hospital.
  • No comments: