6.2.08

Improvements needed for nascar 09?

May be...

  • 1.return the option of joypad steering

    2. allow player options such as removing the restricter plate, engine modifications, just for fun, such as a turbo or supercharger, nitrous.

    3, dont be so adhearant to the real life rules.

    4. allow player to design and test things like any spoiler or wing, any size tire.

    5. allow player to design their own track, and even put in a loop or a jump.

    6. allow the vehicles to be configured for dirt, with the option of a dirt track

    7 have all nascar stars from the start of nascar to current and the nascar vehicles of yesteryear.
  • Nascar 08 sucks because of your reason number 1. I played it for 10 minutes and sold it. I use the "joypad" for every driving game from motogp to wrc to F1.
  • i think ur right
  • How about turning right a little more often.
  • i don't know about the turbo/supercharger, but everything else sounds like it would greatly improve the game..
  • I'd like a commentating team while you are racing. Mike Joy Darrell Waltrip and Larry Mac would be awesome to hear on the new game.



    JMO but #5 is just plain stupid. It's not motocross it's nascar they don't jump or anything. I know that it is just a game but ya gotta stay within the realm of reality. If you want that, talk EA sports into making a Nascar Rumble 2.
  • I'll take your word for it - my wife won't let me have a video game, but I do get a 50" BIG SCREEN for Valentine's Day!



    :-D
  • I wished they'd put Gateway back on the Truck and Nationwide series and I'd be happy.
  • broadcast all races on network T.V.
  • No comments: