9.2.08

Which do you prefer, restaurant or take away?

May be...

  • I prefer to sit in a eat. The atmosphere is better and you can make it a social night out. Takeaways are fine if you are in a hurry but I don't think the food tastes as good. Well that is my opinion anyway.
  • restaurant
  • restaurant.
  • TAKE OUT...... Im pregnant with twins..... Lets just say the seating isnt comfy any longer lol Before i would have said restraunt....
  • depends on if I am hury or have extra time
  • take out!
  • take away
  • restaurant
  • Restaurant. I'd rather tip some ho than wash my spoons and stuff myself.
  • restaurant
  • Depends what food though usally restraunt
  • restaurant
  • Restaurant!
  • Take away
  • take away.
  • take away
  • Restaurant
  • restaurant. I like going out because it feels like a special occasion.
  • Restaurant most definitely...
  • restaurant if i have the time but most times i can only afford the take-aways...always running after time...
  • No comments: