9.2.08

Which do you prefer laptop or PC?

May be...

  • I have both. The laptop is handier and you can carry it around with you but it is slower than the PC. I use the internet on the PC cos it is faster.
  • I prefer loptos because loptops can be carried around, lightweight, less wires,compact,has a battery.

    But never forget that PC or desktops are faster.
  • PC but my company loans me a laptop so....
  • you mean laptop or desk top? I prefer dek top lap tops are slow don't have good sound expensive. and easy to break.
  • Laptops are your best bet they are fast and very portable, they have an average lifespan of 3 years, so if you are looking for a longlife computer, I would choose a PC.
  • Lap top (note book)

    There isn't the weight and more size/room with a lap top.
  • I prefer my tower. I can add more to it, it runs faster, better sound, has more storage and I can watch TV on it and use Skype. My laptop is fine for stuff like this when I'm in the living room or I go out. I still end up having to download something from the laptop into the tower or vice versa.

    R~
  • i depends on u what are u looking for:-

    LAPTOP MERITS:-

    Lightweight

    Portable

    DEMERITS:-

    less lifespan as compared to a PC

    less usb ports which can make a diff....

    A laptop and a PC when compared to each other even if the con-fig. are same a laptop is more exp....



    PC MERITS:-

    Can be used for a longer time as compared to a laptop

    Has a no. of options of monitors while laptops have monitors of 17 inch mostly

    No. of external hard-wares can be used

    The hard disk can be change (i.e configurations of PC can be improved while a laptops cannot be improved)

    DEMERITS:-

    Not portable
  • Laptops are good because they can do almost anything an ordinary desktop pc could do. Plus they are portable, and they consume less electricity than a desktop pc. You could do work while on the go and never have to worry about being late.



    A desktop pc is also good but it doesn't give portability and electricity management.



    Personally, laptops are considered to be a desktop replacement. There are a lot of things a laptop has that a desktop pc has yet to have such as wirelass LAN, lightscribe technology, bluetooth, built-in microphones and camera, and easy to reach USB ports. Plus when the power goes out, you have the battery to extend your time to meet the deadline. Laptops are good because it has the features metioned above at an almost affordable price.
  • No comments: