9.2.08

If I can successfully train....?

May be...

  • ....BigFoot to slap people without snapping their necks, would you want to rent him out for family gatherings?
  • ahhhh i see you know my ex-DM.

    *groovy* find out why he was such a twit and listened to my slob boss? thanks. then send him my regards and this summons. there's a giant ham-hock in it for you if you do.



    :P

  • family gatherings?

    Sorry buddy I dont slap anyone in my family.
  • I think he should go to The Jerry Springer Show.
  • sure.....
  • No way..I'd take him straight to work and introduce him to my boss...
  • My sister is dating bigfoot and he hasnt snaped anyones necks...yet....so good luck training!
  • no thank you, some simple pleasures I refuse to sub out
  • oh yes!
  • Could I rent him for a company dinner? I'd love to introduce him to the CEO, company president, and the plant manager.
  • I'd rent him for school reunion
  • laughs..









    I would.. and buy him a nice large size tux!!
  • No but I'd def take him to my gym. there are a few posers that could do with some EDUCATION in manners!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Of course, it would be so much fun. I hope you rent him out fairly cheap. After all, he is doing such a good service to us all.
  • what on earth ur talking about ?
  • no
  • Sure. And funerals would be more exciting as well.
  • That's totally hot. I love the fact that SOMETHING with big feet could just snap a neck and be rented out. email me your numbah when you find him/it and train him/it.
  • Yes, but not my family, my husband's family. I will pay twice your rent.
  • Oh yes indeed....

    I would love to introduce him to my Mother In Law...

    Peace.
  • yes, i need him now for all this election junk
  • We have a few rednecks that need a pimp slap
  • Um...



    Bigfoot IS my family...(on my Dad's..Sorry, Dad...the secret's out now...)



    Make sure I get a cut...
  • Absolutely...my nieces wedding will be a start...
  • yes and work parties
  • nah i got them covered but thanks anyways. maybe i could use him for people who cut in front of me at the check out.
  • I have a few neighbors I could use him for! How much rent we talking?

    I will give you a 6 pack of keystone light and a sausage breakfast for 2 hours...
  • He**s ya, then he could betch slap anyone who gets on my nerves.
  • LOL...I want to bring him to work too....
  • he'd be great at any sort of gathering, especially family ones..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tXEEZE0r...
  • Can you train him to slap to the tune of dueling banjos??!
  • No, he resembles many of my families members. I couldn't tell them apart
  • No comments: