10.3.08

Fox does it again.?

May be...

  • i have found myself falling asleep on the couch.,...lol..yep...tv will or has killed this sport
  • Absolutly!! You are totally right. I don't understand why all the networks can't do like TNT did with the Pepsi 400 last year. And what ABC does with it IRL races. Everyone understands that commercials are a part of TV. But why not put a little box with the cameras still on?? It doesn't cost any extra, the cameras are still rolling when they're at commercials anyhow. That's what's nice about Directv Hotpass. You can still watch the race when fox is at yet another commercial break.
  • It sucks, wait till we get to ESPN, and they dont even do a 10 min post race show.
  • Not only did they do that, they also cut away from the race to show something on their cutaway car that they could have shown during the endless pre-race show.

    I'm sick of the commercials and can't see why they don't do side by sides. Thumbs down to FOX!
  • "We interrupt this commercial segment to bring you a quick moment of racing"
  • You tell it bro! We r all tired of it! The racing SUCKED,and the only thing interesting was cut way short that u had to wait for other footage, before u could get the whole story.Way to go FOX!( LOSERS )
  • Yeah, it is pitiful. You would think they could at least show 20 laps in a row without a commercial.
  • typical fox bullshyt, like the other guy said, wait until we get to ESPN and you dont even get a post race interview.
  • I know, its getting ridiculous. Here is a link you can go to and look at how the race broadcast was done as far as how many commercials, restarts missed, race time, commercial time Etc. Here is the link:

    http://www.cawsnjaws.com/
  • Who else is tired of the Fox commercial network? I saw more commercials yesterday than I did race, I think. I mean history is being made, Kyle Busch is trying to do a victory spin/burn out and what do we get to see? Commercials. Then we get five minutes of interviews and victory lane to have Fox drop is into programming that was already in progress with only ten minutes left to go. WTF????!!!!
  • I hope it was a local programming issue, but the Albuquerque feed went to commercial right in the middle of the Tony Stewart post-race rant/interview. I had to watch ESPN Sportcenter to see the full length quote. I hope it was a mistake and not a function of someone trying to censor his Goodyear rant.
  • And things will only get worse...

    I'm just glad I have a Directv HD-DVR demo. I don't have to pay the BS price for Hotpass, but I still get the programming. Hotpass atleast lets you see whats going on ON-TRACK during the commercials, and listen to the driver audio on the drivers channels even during the commercial. It's better than watching the BS advertising.
  • yeeaaaa im a stewart fan but i really wasnt happy with the whole toyota winning thing. but your right there were waaaaay too many commercials
  • Like Ive said on here many times 1,357 Commercials per race No Matter what Network does the Televising!!!!!!
  • Oh I sooo agree with you....in between doing all my daily bull everytime I actually got to sit to watch it all it was commercials. then they would come back for 1 min and right back to another its stinks!...getting as bad as TNT....I saw like two interviews at the end especially Tony's (wow) and that was about it....This was a important and history win for JGR and Kyle they should had more after....Hope Bristol is better!
    Have a good one......
  • The commercials were bad but I think the Pre Race show was worst. If the race says it will start at 1:30 why does it take nearly an hour longer to actually get it started. Not only that the pre race show before 1:30 was on for several hours before!! I just don't get it.
  • No comments: