14.3.08

I am a nascar fan and my mom can not stand that i watch cars go around the track do any of you guys watch it?

May be...

  • I watch it every Race!!!!!!
  • My hubby whines starting Friday nites when I can watch qualifying sometimes through the end of all the practices, qualifyings, and races on Sunday evening. I've strongly suggested he get himself another t.v. and another satellite hook up but it seems he'd rather whine.
  • I am a NASCAR junkie. My wife is almost one or she fakes it. She makes sure the race is on with or without guest. I have a cooler of beer next to my chair and a do not disturb unless you watch NASCAR on the door. YES I WATCH NASCAR!!!!!!!!
  • I love Nascar Racing. My favorite driver is Dale Jr.
  • for the most part, this is the nascar page and we love nascar
  • I am a older women and have 3 grown children plus grandchildren we all love Nascar, myself and my children big Dale Jr fans, my Grandson Jeff Gorden, there is a lot more to the sport than just going around the track in circles. There are thousand and thousand of people who watch every moment of the sport, so it can't be that boring, plus look at the money it generate in ticket sales, model cars, posters, shirts and jackets the list can go on and on. If your Mother doesn't enjoy it so be it , there are other channels to watch on another TV. Enjoy
  • Show your mom the tv ratings and ticket sales for a Nascar race on any given Sunday. It's one of the most popular spectator sports in this country and there's a reason!
  • I LOVE NASCAR BUT I DONT LIKE JEFF GORDON...EEWWW!!! I LOVE DENNY, TONY, KYLE, KACIE......REALLY I LOVE ALL OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SO GIVING TO ALL THE CHARITY'S. I GO TO TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY EVERY YEAR AND THIS YEAR TALLADAGA HERE I COME.
  • Maybe yo momma just don't like GORDY BOY, and she don't want to hurt your feelings??
    Pick a ROUSH driver,and see if that helps !!
    I'm from Atlanta and I live it twice a year.
  • Of course we watch it. NASCAR racing is one of the best motorsports on this planet. Just be nice to you mom when she makes negative comments about you watching NASCAR racing. And just tell her you like all the technology of motorsports and it's conquering of man over machine, in a form of competition.
  • Your mom doesnt know what she is missing. Nascar is great.
    Go Jeff!
  • I love Nascar and Jeff Gordon Rules !!!!!!
  • every friday saturday and sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I love nascar, my friend says the same to me, she doesn't understand how I watch cars go around in circles. I also live in Indiana and I also love to go to the brickyard, I have been going for the last 4 years and I am very disappointed because I am going to have to miss this year. (My due date is one day before the race)

    Go Tony Stewart!
  • i am a jeff gordon fan and i live in boggstown indiana. we like to go to the brickyard 400
  • Along with several thousand more fans! I live in Delaware and go to the September Dover race every year.
  • I love watching Nascar!!

    But you know if 24 is good 48 must be twice as good. LOL.
  • I am a nascar junkie myself.
    If you like nascar and u have a question, this is the place to get your answers.
    Go # 9
  • Some people just dont get what nascar racing is all about, they just say " why do you watch cars going around in a circle" Iam a nascar junkie myself it must be a man thing thing all the horsepower and technology and speed, it takes everyone involved working together to win races its not just cars going around in circles
  • I love Nascar and look forward to watching the races on Sundays! My favorite is Jimmie Johnson. GO 48!
  • I'm addicted!!!! I love watching it and I love going to the races. I've been to Bristol, Richmond, Martinsville lots and lots and lots of times.

    My fav driver is Elliott Sadler (yeah, yeah, I know, bite me) and I also like Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne and Denny Hamlin! :)
  • No comments: