14.3.08

Who gets the pole at bristol today providing it does'nt rain?

May be...

  • Newman.....I'd like to see Kevin get it, but i will still say Newman.....if it doesnt rain!!!!

    GO HARVICK & RCR!!!!
  • Shrub
  • i'm going with the #1 truex
  • i'm going for 24.
  • # 83 Brian Vickers. Go # 9
  • #2 Kurt Busch or
    #12 Newman

    ....D*MN - rained out again!!! So it's Johnson.
  • I'm going with 24.
  • Jeff Gordon

    If it gets rained out Jimmie Johnson will start first based on last year's owner's points. They don't reset the top 35 until AFTER Bristol, as far as starting order if qualifying is rained out.
    edit: It DID get rained out, JIMMIE GETS THE POLE!!!
  • I hope Jeff Gordon wrecks, I can't stand that jerk. Plays dirty and doesn't get penalized for it.
  • I'm going with Jeff Gordon.

    and if it rains it out, it puts Jimmie Johnson on the pole. They're still using last years points, until after this weekend.
  • Rocketman Ryan Newman.
  • Probably the 24. I'm hoping for the 43.
  • Jeff Gordon
  • If it rains, Kyle Busch will. If they get it in, Jeff Gordon will.
  • 1 of the Busch Brothers!!!!!
  • jr in the 88
  • i'm going with the blue deuce! kurt bush. I would like to see Dale Jarrett win this one! or even a top 5.racing wont be the same without him.
  • As in any rain out it goes to the points leader.
  • Jeff Gordon. He is on my fantasy team as a qualifier,
  • I am going with Kasey Kahne...

    Also, if it rains, the pole does not go to Kyle Busch... Bristol is the last race that uses last years points, so the pole would go to Jimmie Johnson... if the points were the same 2 weeks from now at Martinsville, then Kyle Busch would get the pole...
  • Kyle Busch
  • Well, the rain gods just don't see to be Nascar fans another rain out...#48 will be on the pole..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • One of the RCR cars is my bet..

    Maybe Bowyer? Probably Burton... This is happy Harvicks favorite track, but I don't think it will help him get a pole.
  • G O R D O N
  • Probally Kyle Busch, Ive seen the weather radar and it doesnt look good right now anyway, plus my joints are hurting so that means rain.
  • No comments: