15.3.08

Who is the best songs of nascar?

May be...

  • Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva.
  • Last year they had the "Born to be Wild" theme song, I thought that was awesome!

    This year's country song "Let's go racing Boys" sucks. NASCAR is crazy and fun they need a little Kid Rock to pump people up I think.

    Fun, Loud & Fast. NASCAR.
  • Hey Steffy, I agree they need Kid Rock to do a song, he'd get everybody rockin, jumpin and excited heck even rappin.. I did like the Hinder last yr with the Stepenwolf Born to Be wild song,..Aerosmith is great also that they use.,,Yep we need someone to kick us up a notch..Dont; get me wrong I love Brooks and Dunn and Garth Brooks but not all Nascar fans are country fans
  • There are lots of jammin Nascar songs!!! I like Brooks & Dunn, im a country girl..... great for 2 steppin or line dancing....but i also like all the rock....it kinda fits better.......fast jammin songs for Fast Jammin Race Cars!!!!

    GO HARVICK & RCR!!!
  • People aren't songs. You believe who are BROOKS AND DUNN? Seriously - go to school.
  • I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE BROOKS AND DUNN! THEY LOVE DALE E.SR!
  • No comments: