9.3.08

If you were given a chance to drive a nascar?

May be...

  • I would probably drive it about 25 miles a hour as I probably would be scared stiff with all that power before me. I would probably have the slowest lap on record !!!
  • I would definitely put the hurt on the #88 car. Maybe that might change his mind about racing!

    Just kidding! ha!!!!!!!
  • It depends on which track and how many laps I get to run.
    I think I'd probably run very slow at first, get a little braver and faster, and eventually hit the wall. But I'd be smiling! (If I'm still alive. lol)
  • None of the above depending on the track--I drive at 2 different tracks a Half Miler and a 3/8--So if at Martinsville-Bristol-Richmond--I could hold my own and stay off the wall!!!!!!!
  • Well I have been in a cup car,nascar racing experiance.6 cars on the track at the same time at spededs up to 175.The car I was in was a former Andy Petree car that Joe Nemechek had driven.
    I finished 5th in my group.So I either have a top 5 finish at Talladega of finished next to last.
    So I would have a 1 1/2,not the fastest time and not the slowest.
  • I would love to post the fastest lap time but I could hit the wall. I love driving fast but Ive never tried it on a banking oval track. Ah well, one can always dream.
  • driving an acronym isn't much fun.

    Now if I had the chance to drive one of the stock cars that NASCAR uses I'd probably greet the wall
  • number three porobably but then im thinkin i might post the fastest lap time if i dont hit the wall!!!!!lol
  • would you
    1) post the fastest lap time
    2) get around the track but have a slow track time
    3)push to hard and greet the wall
  • I would definitely go out on the track with the attitude and intent to post the fastest time ever! BUT........me and the wall would probably have a serious meeting! It sure would be fun to try, though.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • No comments: