9.3.08

Why is there so many whiners in the nascar section? ive been reported twice.?

May be...

  • LOL I've been reported 7 times, brother. 4 of them were Dale Jr questions, too.
  • Mosly TROLLS>>>>

    I have been reported for answering a yes or no opinion question!!!

    LOL.

    Some people need to get out of Mom's basement and gert some sunlight once in a while.
  • I know what you mean! You'd probably be reported if you said the sky was blue. Uh oh, now I'm probably going to get reported. lol
  • You think its bad here ??....
    Try being in the Nascar Garage !!!!
  • Yeah I'm good for a daily violation. My days not complete till I get one in my inbox.
  • You sound like you fit right in to the whining pool!
    Whiner!
  • Stupidity-Jealousy-People Dont Have a Sense of Humor-People Dont Have anything better to do--People Cant accept the Fact that others have a Different Opinion than them-People Cant Accept That others arent the Fan of their Drivers-People Cant Accept the Truth!!!!!---I have had several answers removed because of a question Like This--(Who won Last Weeks Race?)---10 People before me Say Carl Edwards--I say I agree with the Others and get reported for NOT ANSWERING A QUESTION!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!
  • good one
  • People shouldn't condemn Jeffie for his lifestyle. He was born that way :^(
  • Because NASCAR is all about politics, and commercial money, not the sport. Therefore people get brainwashed into believing the better drivers get special treatment and others get cheated. For example is Dale, Jr. getting special treatment, no he is just a damn good driver. Is Dale, Jr. being cheated, no he is just not the caliber of driver the media makes him out to be.
  • all for saying jeff gordon sits on the pole.........
  • I bet bc turned you in. By the looks of his avaiter he would like to sit on a pole or 20.
  • i dont know, but i think we should all be able to express our opinions. this is what this is for right? let them whine,they are prob kids anyway
  • Ed P and Tom P hit the nail on the head. Yahoo answers in the Nascar forum is a Communist section and very thin skinned fans. The last I heard it was still a free country, alot of people have shed alot of blood so we are able to speak our minds without getting blasted about it.
  • No comments: