15.3.08

Who will (like me) get up early and watch the start of the F1 season live on TV from OZ?

May be...

  • I live in the USA so that means Sunday morning 12:00 AM! Can't wait! I finally am getting my TV today and I am going to tape all the qualifying/races!

    Woooo F1 is my life!
  • yes, I will be watching.Cant wait
  • Whatever is the country, I do that on every single race since I was 7year old.
    It's the only way, don't believe in recording is good, imagine someone calls you (phone), come to the door, or you need to go to the shop and somebody tells you what happened? - No way I'll do that he he.
    Formula One Forever.
    Have a star.
  • my mum won't let me :(
  • No I won't be getting up early I'M STAYING UP!!!!!!!
    yeah I know, I'm mad, but hey nutter by name nutter by nature. I stayed up for quali today too.
  • Hawwns...morning
  • I live in Japan,so no need to wake up early..Australia is only 2 hours infront of our time...
  • I certainly won't be getting up early for ANYTHING, least of all F1 ! -
  • sky plus it, watch when you get up+ fast forward itvs' near constant adverts!
  • I will probably end up doing that. Was just going to watch qualifying repeat, but I was up just before the live one, so I just taped that (ended up watching most of it, though!).

    I will set the tape for the live version - I hate when ITV cut bits out of it, even if it is only an interview or a bit of the after-race chat - I like to see it all!

    But, knowing me, I will probably not be able to wait, plus I am sick of the morning news blabbing out the winner before the re-run, takes away the excitement! So, I reckon I will be up in time to see the race (I hope!)
  • yes i will be tuned in and turned on i try not to miss any of it watching replays highlights loses the drama and have to say i'm behind lewis again this season
  • No comments: