12.3.08

What is your favorite Dale Jarrett memory?

May be...

  • It for me was him winning the 500 with his Dad calling him home to the finish line. That was priceless!

    Another moment that was not historical or nothing but It was at Bristol and I dont remember what year or if it was cup or Busch but when Shane Hmeil(This was right before he got suspended for drug use) wrecked DJ pretty hard and it put DJ out of the race, when Dale got out of his car he went to Shane Hmeil car(It was red Flagged) out on the track in turn 4 and stuck his hand in Hmeils car shaking his fist and pointing his finger is his face, then after DJ walks away Shane gives DJ the bird. It was hilarious. I wished DJ would have put a knot on that kids head.
  • When he won the Daytona 500 with his dad Ned Jarrett calling it in the booth, I was at the race it was great. I had to watch the replay when I got home as my room mate taped the race it was great to see it on TV, I never get tired of it..Ned and Dale are two great legends of Nascar and just great all around good guys..
  • anyone where he doesn't suck as bad as he does now. he was great but at least he is getting out now, cause after this race he should be out of champions provisionals and then it would be another wasted season.

    i was a big fan and love what he has done with his camp but maybe kyle petty should let chad mccumbee run that car full time and take a hint form dale
  • He's had some great wins, but the one that I won't forget is his last win at Talladega. Great come from behind win that reminded me very much of a famous guy that drove a black car.
  • I think mine is his last win at Talledega, when he got out of his car and got the checkered flag. I thought that was cool.
  • Being at Michigan International Speedway and watching DJ win in August 2002.
  • Mine has to be when he won the 1999 Championship! I was a BIG fan of his then so I really enjoyed that! Racin' ain't gonna be the same with out Dale Jarrett there! I am going to cry Sunday I feel it coming on right now! Dale is a great guy and he will be Highly missed! I hope he wins his last race that would be AWESOME! I am going to be pulling for him Sunday!
  • Back when him and Earnhardt battled at the Daytona 500. Jarrett won and his dad Ned was in the announcers booth cheering him on on live television. That was great to see.
  • How about this one...he is finally retiring after haplessly driving around out there going no where.
  • winning the daytona 500 with his dad calling the race in the tv booth
  • I shared this in a question earlier, but mine again would be when he won in Datona for the first time with his Dad ( Jed ) in the booth calling the race. Magical
  • This Sunday, Dale Jarrett hangs it up after years of racing in NASCAR. Of all of his accomplishments (including winning the Daytona 500 three times, 1999 championship) and memories, which is your favorite?

    As always, sarcasm and bad attempts at humor are welcome.
  • him winning the Daytona 500 with his daddy calling the race.

    I will always remeber him by the funny commercials he made with UPS. I wonder if he will still keep making them
  • No comments: