9.3.08

Name a song(any song) that goes best with the drivers I have listed?

May be...

  • 1. Tony Stewart- Headstrong by Trapt

    2. Dale Jr.- Rock Star by R. Kelly featuring Ludacris

    3. Kurt Busch- Loser by Beck

    4. Jeff Gordon- Sorry your not a Winner by Enter Shikari
    (I like Jeff, but he probably dedicates this song to all the other drivers, because he's the winner.)

    5) Carl Edwards- Kick my ***- Big N Rich
  • The only song I can think of right off the top of my head is "Jeff Gordon's Gay" by Tim Wilson.
  • My picks are in (My picks)

    !) Tony Stewart(Keep Away by Godsmack)
    2) Dale Jr(Rockstar by Nickleback)
    3)Kurt Busch(Psyco by Puddle of Mudd)
    4)Jeff Gordon(Bittersweet by Fuel)
    5) Carl Edwards(Cheatin Heart by Hank Williams)
  • Carl Edwards(Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood)
  • Tony Stewart(Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith)
    Dale Jr(Famous by Puddle of Mudd)
    Kurt Busch(Sweet Child O Mine by Guns n' Roses)
    Jeff Gordon(I Dont Wanna Stop by Ozzy Ozborne)
    Carl Edwards(Beautiful Day by U2)
  • You have good taste in music :) Minus Hank Williams


    1) Tony Stewart
    Limp Bizkit: Break Stuff

    2) Dale Jr.
    Finger Eleven: Paralyzer

    3) Kurt Busch -
    Stabbing Westward: Violent Mood Swings (Crystal Method's Remix)

    4) Jeff Gordon
    Tal Bachman: Aeroplane

    5) Carl Edwards
    Drake Bell: Makes Me Happy
  • Well, Jeff Gordon..the song that goes..I'm coming out..I want the world to know..hahaha.
  • Gordon (Tiny Dancer by Elton John).........because that's the most gay song ever.....
  • Stewart-Flirtin with Disaster
    Dale Jr.-Lonesome Loser
    Busch-Wild Thing
    Gordon-Bad to the Bone
    Edwards-Jumpin Jack Flash!!!!!!
  • No comments: