12.10.08

Did anyone else feel like Jeff Gordon had a good shot of winning at Charlotte until that last unneeded pit?

May be...

  • Anyone running out front had the advantage. It was a bone head move once again by Letarte. Gordon did not recover even ONE position after that. Letarte is a moron. I'm not sure he even has opposable thumbs.... what an idiot..
    If Gordon doesn't dump him, then he's a moron also.
  • Yup. He actually didn't need both of those last two 4-tire stops. Completely bizarre on Letarate's part. I have no emotion now on this subject... I have given up... I hoped so much... and all of it is down the drain..

    I am very very disappointed and frustrated... :(
  • I think both Jeff's & Jr.'s crew chiefs have made a lot of bad calls of late and those calls are costing both drivers points & races. Makes you wonder what is going on?
  • Absolutely. He didn't need 4 tires. Oh well, another bad move.
  • That pit stop ended any chance he had at the win and shows how much LeFart has screwed everything up since he's been there. It's about time to make a crew chief change in the 24's garage.
  • Yeah, I think it would have been better to go with track position...fuel or two tires only. I'm not sure why they called for a four tire stop. Too bad really.
  • I don't think he was capable of winning with that car, but I was impressed that he got an 8'th place finish.garden weeder
  • No comments: