14.10.08

Wendell Scott...Can someone clear this up for me?

May be...

  • I see dead people...
  • Wendell Scott had a son named Wendell Scott Jr
    http://www.drivefordiversity.com/theprog...

    also some more kids named
    Frank, Ann, Deborah, Kay, Sybil, and Michael
  • I thought he died too, I hope somebody has the right answer. But all I know is that Tiffany Daniels is HOT!!
  • I am guessing his son also. He is pictured on nascar.com and listed as Jr. in the caption.
  • Yes, he did die. That's his son Wendell Jr in the photos.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Take a look at this photo

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/photo;_yl...

    The caption reads:

    "SOUTH BOSTON, VA - OCTOBER 13: Tiffany Daniels talks with Wendell Scott during the NASCAR Drive for Diversity Combine at South Boston Speedway on October 13, 2008 in South Boston, Virginia."

    I thought Wendell Scott died of cancer in 1990, which would make it difficult for him to attend the NASCAR Drive for Diversity Combine. That picture looks like him. I know he had a son named Wendell. Can someone set me straight on this?delta privilege program
  • No comments: