15.10.08

Has anyone seen the Davey Allison 90 minute special?

May be...

  • No I haven't. But since I know where it is now I will be. Thanks.
  • I am watching this thing now and am in ABSOLUTE TEARS! Davey would have been a racing legend. I remember being at Dega the day he had his helicopter crash... it was a sad day for the world of NASCAR! being able to relive his life and see the memories that so many of us know gives me a renewed pride in the sport of NASCAR!

    Have you seen this special? if so what do you think?

    I have comcast cable and its on the free movies in the ONDEMAND section.
  • I haven't seen it yet and I don't have the ability to as I don't have comcast or ondemand. However, I do agree with you that he would be a great driver if he were still alive. I can't remember him as I was 6 when he passed away and not into NASCAR quite yet, but my dad remembers and I have seen/read/heard enough to know that he would of been great.
  • I havent seen it yet, but thanks for the heads up... And, yes, I definitely agree with you. Davey Allison would be right up there with the Jeff Gordons, Jeff Burtons, and Mark Martins... A great driver, and a respected veteran if he were still alive today...wmdc
  • No comments: