18.10.08

Do you ever think about Nascar when you drive?

May be...

  • Yes I do. Especially when I am on the expressways. I consider an off ramp the entry to pit road. When I am behind a slow person, I get close to their rear bumper and then pass them, thinking about drafting and the slingshot. When I have to stop for gas, it is a gas-n-go.
    One of the hardest things to do though, is when I have to listen to the race in the car. I hear the roar of the engines on the radio and for whatever reason, I feel the need to drive faster! Luckily of rme, I have never caused a yellow flag!
  • YES! I'd love to give the A*hole in front of me the old, chrome horn!
  • I never know if that moron begind me is tailgating or just drafting. I hate seeing the pace car come out (police!).
  • Not really. I think about all the inattentive drivers and angry people on the road, and particularly watch out for drunks. I watch an area at least 100 yards all around me and am prepared to yeild to anything that moves. I don't drive next to other people on the road and space myself as far away from people as I can. If someone wants to go fast or be a tough guy, they can go around me and i'll let them. I did too much street racing when I was younger, and I got in too much trouble. I still know how to make a car perform, but now I just do it off-road. If I had to, I still know all the tricks. Fortunately for me, my work is two blocks from where I live. I feel so lucky to be able to walk to work. I'll probably be doing some 4-wheeling in the snow this winter, and you know that's the exact opposite of NASCAR racing
  • Yes when I draft cars and big trucks on the freeway..............
  • If you are not old enough to drive, then when you take the school bus.

    I do all the time. 2 hour commute to work 5 days a week.

  • Yes I do. I look at all the cars passing by or the one I pass to see if they have a Nascar driver decal or bumper sticker and I do especially if someone is tailgating. Also if Im on a major highway and there is a pack of cars passing me in the left lane and there is a pack of them I find myself wanting to jump in behind them and draft.
  • Storm,
    I think of NASCAR 24/7 That is one of 2 things on my mind everyday. The other being my sweetie =)


    I'm thinking of NASCAR in school During Lunch Sleeping

    EDIT: I always like to walk behind someone in the mall and "draft" off of them haha

    For Me It's How bad have you got it? kinda thing!

    NASCAR Rules! and Martin Truex Jr Wins the Martinsville Race tomorrow!!!
  • Oh yea. As long as I am passing everyone else I am happy. I don't like anybody drafting me either. LOL I get close to the steering wheel, like an old lady and pass by them on the 4 lane. When I get beside them I turn and look at them real hard and then "take off". Every day is like Bristol to me on the 4 lane. I love making room to pass cars weaving in and out of traffic without giving turn signals. I like to intimidate the cars in the fast lane by pulling up on them real fast. If they don't move out of the way I'll slip in between the car in the fast lane and the slow lane (if there is a tiny bit of room) and shake things up a little bit. I like making my fellow motorists nervous.

    That's NASCAR thinking isn't it?
  • All the time!! I don't tail, I bump draft, I don't speed, I qualify! I wish it would only take me 15 seconds to fuel up!!! And I always get a little twinge of excitemnt when I see a vehicle with a NASCAR bumper sticker, especially if it's the #'s 88, 24 or 48!
  • im not tailgating im drafting lead followw or get the hell out of the way www.racersreunion.com/chargincharlieputz... www.myspace.com/iamputzer1 nascar site
  • Yeah. I think about how Nationwide just raised my car insurance rates. But they assure me that it has nothing to do with their NASCAR sponsorship. Ha!
  • Yes. When I go to the zoo, the road we take is very twisty and I always like to think I am on a road course while I am driving it.
  • Ohh yeah. all the time.
  • I have thought about getting into someone's rear bumper and spinning them out when they cut me off before like a NASCAR driver.
  • Yes, all the time.
  • Sure, I wanna bump draft the slow people, and sometimes, when I am in traffic, I warm up my tires and try to get the debris off of them.
  • Yea. I always want to bump draft people.excel freezes up
  • No comments: