17.10.08

Did you hear the news?

May be...

  • Congratulations to Carl !!! Good one Maggie ! Thanks for the Info MR. PRESIDENT !!!!!
  • Awe that's cool, I didn't even know he had a girlfriend...LOL! Hmmmmm maybe I should use him this week for my fantasy team he will want a win for her ;) Congrats to Cousin Carl!

    Your bad Maggie, funny but baaaad. *smiles*
  • Yup, I heard. Congrats!
  • He is? Congrats to the man who hangs out with the Aflac duck.

    -Edit-

    Is the duck going to be the best man at Carl's wedding when Carl and his fiancee get married?
  • Congrats I guess? How long before he attacks her?!
  • I hadn't heard that yet but that's cool Congrats to Carl! Hope he don't treat her like he did when he got into it with Kevin LOL just kidding!
  • yep. congrats!
  • congrats i hope it works to it best advantage
  • I wonder if PETA knows what Carl is up too....................Quack Quack!!

    Good luck Karma Carl; you can afford the child support and alimony.................

    Yeah, I am the anti-marriage poster boy! ;-)

    Man, Maggie you keep me rolling......................
  • well that is nice. I am glad that he met someone.
    Maybe we will start seeing her at the track instead of mom, huh!!!
  • Carl Edwards is engaged. Congrats Carl!
  • i guess him, his wife, and mom will live a happy life together!!
  • who's the lucky guy?
  • To who his mom?? ROFL.. *kidding* Congrats Carl!!
  • I had not heard that yet. Congrats to Carl :D Everyone deserves happiness in their lives :D
  • Congrats to Carl. My sympathies to his wife-to-be. Unless she wants to spend half her life with his mom, she will have a difficult life.

    *JUJU*
  • Congrats to them both! He seems like a nice guy.
  • Congrats! He is engaged to Dr.Katherine Downey.

  • Is he engaged to one of those Aflac Girls? They sure are Purty!

    Well Congrats Carl!!
  • Congrats to Carl!
  • DARN, off the market? haha, jk.

    Congrats to Carl!22 inch rim site
  • No comments: