14.10.08

OK ANYONE ELSE SICK OF JEFF GORDONS GAY?

May be...

  • Ya gotta laugh or just ignore him. he isn't going away. yes the jef Gordon's gay person is a Jeff Gordon fan. he is a fan in a way that the real Jeff Gordon wouldn't want. Jeff Gordon's Gay is gay and wants the real Jeff Gordon.

    Jeff Gordon is married to a beautiful woman and they have a beautiful child. Jeff and Ingrid, when he isn't driving and the baby is napping, probably all but knock the house down. Lucky girl.
  • i'm not sick of him
    i think he sucks- literally
  • Then ignore his questions. Personally, he doesn't bother me.

    I know Jeff is straight, but he obviously don't like Jeff or Jimmie.
    He expresses it in his own way trying to ruffle some feathers. But he does have some very good point of views on some questions he has answered. Just some of his questions will raise an eyebrow.
  • Nah,I have to have someone to amuse me ;)
  • THE GUYS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE WITH THESE QUESTIONS

    why is jeff gordon gay?
    why does jeff gordon do this?
    what do u think
  • Yes, I am not really sick of him..

    He just goes against JG

  • I just laugh at him cause we all know Jeff Gordon isn't gay and that he is married and has a beautiful baby girl so do what I do and just laugh at him and move on
  • i love jeff gordon.
  • Ahh he just is playing around. i hope. No he gives me a good laugh from time to time. DOsnt bother me at all.
  • I HATE THAT GY HES AN IDIOT I ANSWERED HIS QUESTION ABOUT WHY THEY CHEAT YOU DID AS WELL AND HERE WAS MY ANSWER

    OKAY LOOK YOUA RE AN IDIOT YOU ARE PROBALBY A PISSED OF KYLE BURSH FAN. JOHNSON DOESNT NEED TO CHEAT TO WIN AND GORDON IS HAVING A BAD YEAR YEAH ITS NOT THE GREATEST BUT ITS STILL GOOD EVEN WITHOUT A WIN AND LAST TIME I CHECKED JOHNSON WAS WINNING HE CHASE SO YOU HAVE NO FACTS TO PROVE ANY OF THIS
  • Nope.
  • I think everyone should get off Jeff's back its obvious the only reason the gay rumors started was because of the Sr. fans. Now that Jr. is with Hendrick Motors everyone is rooting for Jr. All you haters should be happy Jeff hasn't won all year and thats tough to say for me because I am a big fan of Gordon and the Dupont Chevrolet. But remember the chase isnt over!! 24!
  • No he just wishes Jeff Gordon was gay so he could sleep with him...His questions don't bother me...I just laugh everytime I read one
  • Jeff Gordon is gay. Jeff Gordon is straight. Either way, does it really matter? If you like him or you don't like him, he deserves our respect as a 4 time Cup Champion. He is not one of my favorites, but I respect his ability.nice fun
  • No comments: