15.10.08

What is the world? A waffle maker!?

May be...

  • LOL!!!! I love that commercial too. Funny, funny stuff. NASCAR commercials are always hysterical.
  • I like it but the original Geico commercial with Warren Wallace is still my favorite. I know it gets replayed too much but it's a classic. The new one with the "panel of experts" is awesome too. "Maybe you should try a new girlfriend?"
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • I don't get why it's so funny.
    But Elliott's not too hard on the eyes.

    I'm a healthy heterosexual woman, what can I say?
  • ha ha
    lol thats cute!
    I dont think i've ever seen that one til know!
  • It is one of my favorites. Another good one is the one mentioned by Trego. I laugh every time Happy says, "try a new girlfriend".
  • Yeah, it's kool. If I were him, I'd have to shoot somebody for waking me up like that!

    *JUJU*
  • gosh i love that commerical its hilarious
    how can you not love elliott and rutledge wood together LMAO!
    gotta love the sleep mask and stuffed bunny to LMAO
  • You people sure have a strange sense of humour, I'm still trying to figure out what's so funny.Of course being a Nascar fan could have something to do with it.
  • Treego, the "try a new girlfriend" is my favorite; I laugh out loud everytime!

  • yep cool
  • Ahhh Thats a Great Commercial!!

    My favorite is this One!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuZzxGPeu...
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUto694d2...

    Who else loves this commercial? It's my favorite.
  • yep. elliot is so cute first thing in the morning. :0)
  • LOL! I forgot about that one. Elliots hilarious and Rutledge is just crazy. But my current favorite is still the new Team Tylenol one with JJ, JG, Elliot, and Harv. And all the coke racing family commercials are always great. My all time favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eppXc-OOP...
  • I think he might have been implying he was going to eat before he went anywhere ... LOL
  • That's supposed to be funny?
  • LOL, thats a good one Pres, I had forgot about that one. What a pair Rutledge and Elliott make. :)
  • It's a good one, One of my favorite's toosoupfaerie net
  • No comments: