16.10.08

How do you like ryan newmans car for 2009?

May be...

  • http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2009/39cup...
  • COOL
  • pretty sweet, it could have a bit more color to it though.
  • Looks great. I like the camoflage which is an upgrade from the current scheme
  • The car looks good!
  • I think it's very cool and the best part - It's a Chevy.
  • The car looks great, but the only thing that looks odd is the number 39. It just don't look right without the 01. How would you say their logo now? An Army of 39? It will just take some getting used to.
  • Its cool,Its cool '09's gonna be awesome
  • i'm not that impressed. Ryan couldn't impress me in the #12 car and I thought that car was better than this one. I like Ryan Newman but... No one will ever look as cool as Mark Martin did or does in the #8 Army car. They should stick Tony in that Army car. Now that would be hot!
  • I like it--- a lot. I hope they run some races with the whole car painted camoflauge. Or better yet, they should paint a racetrack and other racecars on Newman's car for the camoflauge effect.
  • I kind of wish the whole car was camouflage. Not just the trim.
  • it could be better
  • It's purty. Camo trim looks much better than the DEI stripe on it... feels more proper. Sorry to say that...
  • I love i was wondering when someone was going to do something with the splitter i like it i hope and tony do good next year

    i think the car looks meanturbo 325i
  • No comments: