17.10.08

Is "Jeff Gordon's Gay", gay?

May be...

  • That is funny. I think he is confused, but he sure does have a pair of ba!ls by parading around as Jeff Gordon is Gay for this long. Some of his answers and question are so dumb they are actually funny.

    Maggie I’ll help you spank Lenny.

    I think fluffy may be on to something.....

    storm
  • I am sorry nation but I have been dying to post this..........I think that is the only type of question that he can seem to post.............I am quite sure I will get spanked for this and probably deleted but I had to do it.......Sorry for taking the step down!!
  • actually he's a school kid, with a learning disability. His father is an alcoholic and he passed on a very weak male gene. This fellow is seeking out acceptance as friendship as he doesn't fit in well with his classmates (when he attends school) He forces his way into the NASCAR section and preys on our generosity. We must continue to answer his questions to keep him at home on his computer, so he doesn't venture out into the three dimensional public where he could harm innocent people. He's not really gay, just severely emotionally impaired.
  • OH come on.... this poor guy.... his imaginary girl friend(or boy friend) left him. He has carpal tunnel syndrome from playing video games, so his sex life is now non-existent. Somebody stole his Mr. Spock ears and he can't find his Nerd's Guide to Star Wars films.... so geez, cut him some slack...
  • No just looking for attention.

    Seems to be working.

    He answers some questions seriously but then every now and then answers one in a way that reminds you of his screen name.

    I think he really is a Nascar fan but wants to stand out from the crowd.
  • Yeah, he seems pretty happy to me.

    "I feel pretty, oh so pretty..."
  • i think he should be banned for life, he contributes zero to a forum that should be informative and fun. i think he would like to be a driver so he would stand a chance of sitting on the pole. i hunt fugitives for a living, and if jg wants to ruin his life for the slander i will volunteer to hunt him down and bring him to justice. the punitive damages would be unreal.
  • yes
  • I've said this for a long time...

    He is gay!
  • yes he is
  • yes..absolutely
  • I agree with Winter. I have seen good questions and answers from him so it isn't impossible for him participate decently. I think he might be having inner turmoil with his own sexuality.

    Now bend over so you can get your spanky.
  • I have to admit that on occasion, JGG does get a giggle out of me. Out of no where, in the middle of some pretty serious answers, up will pop something like, "Nah, he's gay" and I can't help but laugh. If you let him get to you, then he's accomplished his goal. He usually doesn't attack members. Just Jeff. So I consider him harmless. Immature, but harmless.
  • he has to be- theres no way around it
  • Haha Maggie. That is Funny.

    I'm pretty sure sooner rather than later, The Jeff Gordon's Gay person will come out of the closet.

    But for now he can dream of his wildest thoughts.

    EDIT:Woah Lenny you got a Tag Team Spanking haha
  • Leave him alone. Let him have his school boy crush. When Gordon retires, it'll be someone else.
  • I think it's a pretty funny song
  • Oh yeah.
    He thinks if he says Jeff Gordon's gay often enough, that little fantasy of his will come true for him.

    It's too bad, I've actually seen him post legitimate questions, and give legitimate answers, he could be a respected member of NASCAR Nation if he'd quit trolling around with the gay questions.
  • People who are peoccupied with gayness have to have some serious inner sexual turmoil. He's probably gay himself and very conflicted, confused and angry.
  • ROFLMAO. These answer's are priceless :D

    In answer to your question: He seems to be overly obsessed and they always say that people who accuse other people of being gay are hiding it themselves.hp rebate coupons
  • No comments: