18.10.08

Does anyone have a favorite Kyle Busch moment from 2008?

May be...

  • Yeah him Sweeping the Road Course Races (Sonoma & Watkins Glen)
  • No I don't have any.
  • Darlington was amazing for me.
    That was the week after the fiasco at Richmond, people were throwing things at him and booing him. Alot of people here said that he wasn't even going to finish the race. "Darlington's too tough for the Shrub"
    I read that more times than I can count.

    It was sweet that he proved the nay-sayers wrong.
    And my favorite moment:
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2081/2484...
  • my favorite moment was when carl won(dislike him also) and spun kyle's butt out after he won and then acted stuck up.
    that was my favorite moment
  • I was at the Dover race he won and he did donuts right in front of us, that was my favorite moment.
  • for me it was the first pocono race when his overrated @ss wrecked his primary car in practice saturday, and then turned around and wrecked his back up car early in the race sunday, and then tried to blame the wreck on his spotter. a close second would be the sept. richmond race when junior put his pee wee herman lookin' @ss in the wall as payback for the first richmond race. it's hard to choose though, he had many similar highlights this year, like when he spun out in the first bristol race with no one around him while leading the race. BTW, everyone hits the wall at darlington a bunch of times, that's why they call the marks on the cars a darlington stripe.
  • Favorite KB moments (not really moments, just...)

    1. I really like his after-victory celebrations (the bow, the hand counting trick, the childish little jog from his car to get the flag, etc.)

    2. His reaction and bravery against Jr. Nation and all the haters...(especially his words after the Richmond run-in)

    3. His aggressiveness...

    4, Oh yeah, that win at Darlington was really awesome. Gordon ended up 4th and he didn't even hit the wall.. KB won and he hit the wall more times than the entire field combined...

    5. Yes, those wins at the road courses were very surprising to me... very surprising...

    Kyle Busch has basically proven himself this year. The road courses are there and the restrictor-plate tracks he's got checked off... The flat tracks he needs improvement.. Kyle Busch, I strongly believe deserves this championship... Man, it just slipped away for that kid.. Overall, this has to be a very dominant season for KB.. a season equal to or better than Gordon's last year..
  • My favorite is when his car got loose and Jr came down on him and Jr hit the wall. Then all of the Jr fans blamed Kyle for an accident that Jr caused. That was funny
  • Don't go hatin' on me now, but my fav moment this season was 2 weeks ago when his car wouldn't start and they had a wrecker push him in. Sorry, but it was kinda funny. You don't see that too often.

    *JUJU*
  • starting the chase with two back to back parts failures
  • Whether you like him or not, Kyle Busch has had an amazing season this year. So I was wondering if anyone has a favorite moment or race that he has performed in this year. For me, I would say that his Darlington win from this year was pretty cool after hitting the wall a bunch of times.
  • My favorite is every time he crashes!
  • 1. Darlington Win---> You're right that was crazy and a lot of people hated seeing that. Not me
    2. Talladega win
    3. Watkins Glen win
    4. Daytona win/Chicago win---> those were great races which made it fun to be a NASCAR fan
    5. Infineon win
    6. Dover win/Atlanta win
    7. Richmond 2nd
    8. Winning 3 of 4 road course events
    9. Watching people get so upset because of how dominating he has been...and knowing he's only gonna get better since this was his first season at JGR
  • Every race that he failed to finish or finished way in the back. I cant stand him!
  • Watkins Glen when he won. I enjoyed that race.


    Storm---the real storm!
  • him kicking *** on the roadcourse
  • my favorite moment came at talledega......... i was in the allison section this year and everyone is going crazy cuz jr is leading..... then i asked the lady next to me ( a jr fan) how do you shut up 150,000+ fans have kyle busch lead a lap, and sure enough that place was quite as hell, except me i lost my voice yelling for him, with everyone looking at me lol
  • from the moment he got in the car in pre-season thunder until he gets out at homestead. doesn't matter what race, what series, or even how he does, my eyes are on rowdy. of course, i can look at other drivers if he's out of contention, but otherwise i'm looking for rowdy.

    actually, if i had to pick one, it would be his final restart pushing jimmie johnson on that green-white-checkered at chicagoland. he had all but given up that race saying jimmie had never given one up like that and he had many times. then his spotter challenged him, rowdy ran right right up on him at the starting point, pushed him across the start/finish line, then made the bold move to the outside to pass. and it stuck. and he won. that was so unexpected, it totally threw jimmie (and kyle too i think) for a loop. that was one for the highlight reel that's for sure.

    the ones i'm still looking forward to in 2008 are: 1) winning 10 races in cup; 2) winning 10 or more races in nationwide to tie or top sam ard's record, and 3) his 25th win of the year across all three series. that's what he said he's shooting for, and i believe he can still do it.
  • Actually my favorite moment was not this year, but the spring Nationwide race at Talladega last year when Busch did a move created by Elliott Sadler it's called --THE TALLADEGA TUMBLE!!!!
  • Not really. Maybe when his tire blew and he hit the wall running second in a Nationwide race after he was told by his crew to take it easy.
  • My favorite Kyle Busch moment was when Dale,Jr. paid him back by spinning him out while he was in the lead at Richmond last month like Kyle did to him in the first Richmond race!!!
  • wooooooooooo........''Engine is blowing up''from Dover-lol
  • My fave is probably his Chicagoland win where he passed JJ with 2 to go.

    The May Richmond race with the little incident between him and Jr. was very memorable too. lol I love controversy...how to read pdb format
  • No comments: