28.1.09

Andretti to drive for Earnhardt Ganassi?

May be...

  • yep, I see it on Jayski.com they are usually in the know http://jayski.com/cupnews.htm#news41

    partnering with Front Row Motorsports, hmmm

    somebody with Fox has it too http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/91...

    I am happy for him.
  • Has any one heard this?
  • Oh no not again. He is horrible. Seriously horrible. Just as I thought that team was moving in the right direction.

    Yeh lets not hire Mayfield, Scott Pruett, Tony Raines or even darned JJ Yeley but get Andretti instead. Terrible move.
  • WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
    John Andretti!! My hometown hero!!
    He better get the ride at EGR.

    Great Driver
  • I saw it on Jayski.....but I don't think it is final yet. I see Marlin landing the ride.....but who knows....it'd be great seeing Andretti land a competitive ride. But it concerns me that EGR is looking at yet ANOTHER merger with Front Row motorsports???? What is the deal?
    Is EGR sinking or what?

    Just an opinion as always.
  • Yep, I'm really glad to, I like John Andretti a ton and hopefully this is a good enough ride to get him competitive in at least one race.
  • No I hadn't, but thanks for the Info! I really like John Andretti and always have. I don't think he will be very competitive in this car, but at least he has a ride for this season! I have a feeling rides for mediocre drivers are going to get harder and harder to find.
    Peace!
  • Yeah, its great, but the only other unemployed driver looking for a ride that I would want in there more would be Johnny Sauter.
  • Thank's for the input Fart. Didn't know that one. Good for John.
  • I just read the article. Seems like there's a whole lot more to it than him just driving for EGR in the 500. Here's the link. http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug...
  • I just heard something about this on the Nascar Channel on Sirius Satelite radio, I hope it works out for John, hopefully the equipment can be successful as well.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • wouldn't be the first time, he's driven for DEI before. i'd expect him to do about as well there as he did the first time around.

    weak driver + sup par equipment = field filler
  • Thats cool , I like John Andretti and I think he will do good.internet wont connect
  • No comments: