30.1.09

How many NASCAR fans don't care about the Super Bowl?

May be...

  • i like both so i will watch the Super Bowl. Go Kasey Khane!
  • I care plus I live a block away from this years Superbowl.. I'm stoked actually. I'm going to the NFL experience tomorrow. But if it makes you happy Fluffy I'm playing at a metal bash tomorrow night. WIll probably rip out some Maiden, Judas Priest and Pantera buddy. I do love football as well.


    ^^^YAY^^^ Fulffy lives.
  • I'll probably go see a spooky movie at the theatre or do something else I can't do when i'm watching a race. I know a lot of you guys will watch football, but I aint got time. How many of you guys really don't care about football?
  • I liked the movie Water-Boy but that's about as far as I go liking foosball.
  • ZERO
  • I would watch a race, any day over a football game.

    Football is too boring and the Super Bowl or any football game is a waste of time, as far as I am concerned.

    MHO
  • the same amount of football fans that dont care about nascar.
  • Well, sorry but I enjoy Football...not as much as NASCAR mind ya...but I will be watching the Super Bowl. Don't really care who wins since my beloved Cowboys have been eliminated....but I will still be watching. Just an opinion as always.
  • Football sucks.
  • not me.
    i love the superbowl! even tho my least favorite team is in it this year [steelers]. but oh well :) lol
  • That's the only thing I can do in Sunday. If it's the Redskins, well thats a different story.
  • I love NASCAR way more,but I like my football too.I will be having a Super Bowl party that starts tomorrow night lol.
  • meee =]

    i really think the super bowl is a waste. if pepsi or coke would take off just one of their superbowl commercials, they could send blankets to homeless people, or actually do something good with it. americans are way too selfish.

    but that's not what the question is about. watching the race is so much more relaxing, and fun. i could care less about the super bowl.
  • I love nascar but i like the superbowl too!

    jeff gordon rox!
  • I like football and will watch the Superbowl even though the Detroit Lions aren't there!

    For me the Superbowl helps to usher in the NASCAR season, because the following Saturday starts Speedweeks with the Shootout so I watch the Superbowl as part of my countdown to NASCAR!!
  • I never watch it, I dont understand football. I cant sit there and watch it, all I see is they throw the ball its caught, and they are tackled and the games last too long. I really dont care about football at all.
  • are you stating that you're a redneck!?
  • I dont really care about the game itself, just everything that goes on around the game (party/food, commercial, hanging out with family/friends). The last Super Bowl I thought was interesting was Panthers vs Patroits. The final score was NE 32, Carolina 29, which I found ironic. You see even with "29" Carolina was missing "3". And NC being Dales home and where RCR is located I found it amuzing in a sad way.

    Also to Ty, I'd rather be sitting next to a rednack at a race than some fat guy with his shirt off, that has too much back hair and a letter painted on his fat gut and his face two different colors at a game.
  • I like to watch the super bowl. So I'll be watching it at home with my family and a couple of friends.
  • I watch football and will watch the super bowl because there will be nothing else on. I wont watch the 6hrs of pregame but will watch the game. I will watch Bruce Springstein and the E street band at halftime too and all the commercials, they are better than the game. Looking forward to the Budweiser and Miller(1 sec commercials).
  • I don't care about football at all. I have never understood the rules completely. Nascar is far better.
  • Sure I will watch it, I really do not care that much about who is playing, but I watch for the commericials and the half fime show, and John Legend is performing in the pre game show so I'll be watching. Besides theres no Nascar race on anyway. Have fun down there T-bone.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I watch both.(thank God for picture-in-picture for the fall races) I'll watch as I do every year,
  • I never got into it. Sat down to try and get into it and just couldn't. I did tell my son I would watch it with him but I am cringing about that decision.
  • Me. Not a Big Football Fan here
    Racing Only
  • i love football but the pregame is so long and boring!!! I am looking forward to Springsteen half time show more than the game to be honest with you. I have to work until 5 so i should get to see the kick off and then wait.
  • I only care about the Super Bowl when the New England Patriots are in it. If my team is not there I don't watch.
  • I CARE ABOUT THE SUPER BOWL AND I LIKE NASCARonline radio stations for pocket pc
  • No comments: