26.1.09

One more call for fantasy racing...?

May be...

  • I will still have to decline unfortunately....would love to but the time restraints will not let me participate. Thanks for the invite....good luck to everyone!

    Just an opinion as always.
  • Im just going to give warning to all who is in or going to join, Im going to win it! ;)

    TY Mr President and Steffy. I know im going to finish pretty close to the bottom but I had to talk some smack.
  • Hook me up. I've been in the same league for years. I'll get in another one.

    tbone
  • Most of you have already joined but if you haven't yet and wish to, send me an email with your email address and I will send you an invite. All members of Nascar Nation are welcome so come on it. :)
  • No Mr. VP I am going to win it all !!!!!! Sorry for your loss.
  • I'm in it and im going to win it all!!!
  • What fantasy racing are ya talking bout? If its yahoo, then sure, i'll join.
  • I'll probably suck so bad, that even the person rank above me will laugh. so yeah i'm already in.
  • Woaaaaaa there SuperDave uh, I am pretty sure I got this one so you may as well bow out now.....LOL!

    RIP Sam.....I am sorry for your loss. ;(
  • Me!! I'll enjoy playing with ya'll!
  • thanks prez, already joined. DId pretty well in my last league considering I didnt know what the heck I was doing at first. lol
    I think it is going to be fatastic being in a league with all the Nascar Nation group, should be a fun year>>>



    RIP SAMbensberg grandhotel hotel luxury schloss
  • No comments: