31.1.09

Can't we all just get along?

May be...

  • srry dude, i have a thing againts nascar, frst nascar isnt areal sport, and second iam a proffecional karter, Cammeroon, so i hate nascar
  • They want to take over the NASCAR section, according to their Q & As. Wonder what they'll do with it once they get it? lol
  • This is one of those times where I shake my head at being a NASCAR and WWE fan, because this exact same problem develops. Why don't the trolls just leave us alone and do something diabolical on their own time?
  • dude sorry for what my friends have done, it's just one person that's doing this I think so please forgive us
  • If my memory serves me correct, the football (NFL) section did the same thing a few months ago. It's just a bunch of people looking for something to do. Potentially air out their frustrations? I don't know, for I don't partake in this nonsense. But eventually they'll get bored and go back to doing their own thing in their respective forums. Just wait it out, and don't let them get to you.
  • Because sometimes people have no brains, that's why we can't all get along. Glad to see you have one though.
  • First, I'd like to address Puro Mexicano...You say NASCAR is not a sport? I'd like to see you try driving 500 miles at 200 mph, get out of the car, and THEN tell me it's not a sport!

    Second, we CAN get along! :o) See! :o) I'm smiling! :o)

    EDIT: Tony, you said it!
  • We all do get along.

    Hey PURO, nice Eeeenglish, you kiss your mom wif dat mouff???

    Cause she told me she likes it when you do, At least I think it was her, they all look the same from behind. Hair and ears.

    Kids should not be allowed near the computer without parental supervision.
  • It's not us who doesn't cooperate, its them.
  • WE PLAY NICE IN NASCAR !!!!!!!!!! This is all bull stop.
  • hopefully they will find somewhere else to go soon.
  • plz cant we just stop this invading nonscence and get along?
  • They'll get bored and leave soon enough.
  • okmissing sync mac os
  • No comments: