27.1.09

What is the closest Nascar race if I live in Millbrae?

May be...

  • I believe that would be Infineon Raceway, in Sonoma. Just about 50 miles from Millbrae CA.
  • You are close to Infineon, its a road course, I like it I come up there to the Nascar race and IRL race every yr. Then you are probably 6-8 hr drive to Fontana (depending on our wonder Calif traffic) There are some local dirt tracks up in No Calif as well, but as far as big races these are the two.. Hop on a plane and go to Las Vegas, love the Vegas race, I go every yr.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • The only track NASCAR comes to in the Bay Area is Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, CA. This year it's the Toyota/SaveMart 350 on June 21st. It's a road course so speeds won't get over about 120 mph. However, if you're willing to make a little longer of a drive, I highly recommend going to one of the races at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA. It's a 2-mile oval track so speeds will be a lot greater. This year there's the Auto Club 500 on Feb. 22nd (the race after the Daytona 500) and the Pepsi 500 on Oct. 11th (4th race in the Chase For The Cup Series.) I've been to both tracks and I definitely enjoyed the races in Fontana much more.
  • what
  • I need to know.family restroom sign
  • No comments: