28.1.09

Nascar Nation, I bought a gold fish and I need a Nascar related name...?

May be...

  • If its a big fat goldfish, I would name it Mike Helton.

    But looking for a NASCAR related name, im kinda partial to Rusty (which is what i named my one goldfish once).
  • I like your ideas on names but I have one for you since you are a Elliott Sadler fan. I know you probably know he has Tennessee Walker hounds he hunts with, how about naming it Walker. I know it sounds goofy but hey so am I.

    The 3rd from the top:
    http://www.usaweekend.com/05_issues/0510...
  • they sort of lok like smoke and checkers
  • Call it 'Finish Line' Finish for short
  • Vroom Vroom!!
  • Nice looking fish you have Mr. Prez.
    I do like checkers, here are a few of my picks

    Daytona
    Tally (talledega)
    Smokey
    CAution ( lol)
    Boogity Boogity. (lmao)
  • Checkers, BaloneyBurger, Hot Rod, Jeff, Fast Elli, Sad Sack, ....I don't know. We only ever had one goldfish and his name was Spike.
  • Well Prez....I think Sparkplug, Phoenix, BestBuy, Charlotte, and Pocono would be good names. But Checkers works for me too.
    Good luck with your new pet.....my son has been thru oh about a hundred or so. We can never get 'em to live. Maybe it's us.....poor Gold fish! LOL!

    Just an opinion as always.

    What's up with the thumbs down??? Hey it ain't like we let 'em die on purpose! Maybe I should ask a question in the pets section....hmmmmmm.
  • Sounds good to me.
  • Whinee after Dale Earnhardt Jr.
  • How 'bout June bug???
    Bowyer, because that fish is pretty
    Rowdy, on second thought don't do that to the poor fish
    Cousin Carl, no no only if he was piranha (all you see is teeth)
    Kurt, sorry you said gold fish, not clown fish
    Gordan, only if he turns out to be a gay fish
    JJ, only if you fish has no personality
    Montoya, if you decide to get a bottom feeder

    I don't know, I like Burton
    Let us know what you decide
  • elliott
  • Checkers sounds good to me.
  • Joey Logano, the car colors? If Logano ends up being really good, name him Depot. Helpful hints: Don't put the tank on top of a fridge, I was stupid when I was 5.
  • See which name he responds to. Call him Buddy Baker
  • Checkers or Elliott have my vote & if you can't deceide on either name, looks like you'll have to go get another one. Lol
  • Fire Storm after a valuble member of the NASCAR Nation?
  • Any ideas? This is what he looks like:
    http://aquariumfish.name/images/goldfish...
  • I really like Checkers. I'll share some names I thought of, though:

    Tona (after Daytona)
    Dega (after Talladega)
    Glen (after Watkins Glen)
    Speed
    Aero
    Dodgegood media player
  • No comments: