31.1.09

Nascar Fans, Did I Miss Something in the Off Season?

May be...

  • CUAUHTEMOC #1.
  • No but i heard that Marco Rodrguez is going to start racing
  • I read an article on NASCAR.com that Eury Jr. would still be crew chief even though he was taking a lot of heat from the fans about his mistakes. I also read that there were some more "people" being brought in that could help Dale Jr's team become more successful. They didn't go into detail as to who those new members are.
    http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/features...

    I was reading also another article in the off-season how Tony Jr and Dale Jr were spending a lot of time together fishing and just being friends. I can't help to think that Dale Jr is the type person that thinks blood is thicker than water. He seems to be taking care of his uncle and cousin and make sure they have a job at all costs.

    If there are plans in the works to replace Tony Jr then they may not be making it as publicized based on Dale Jr's respect for his "blood kin" family (cousin and uncle). I do however feel like Tony needs replacing. I do know that ever since Tony Eury Jr became Dale Jr's crew chief that he has not been as successful of a driver. I remember back before the introduction of the COT when they were still using the "older" style cars the most successful teams were the ones making small changes. It always seems that Tony Eury Jr always makes big changes and simply runs out of pit stops before the race is over to get it right.
  • I would love to see Jr. start his own CUp team.

    Then be able to buy out the stepmonster for a penny on the dollar.

    Stick that in your smoke and pipe it TEI.
  • Jr already has a team in the nationwide series that the yare thinking about running a few Cup races with Brad Keselowski as driver I think. Thats probably what you read.
  • I read in an answer to a question on this forum today that Dale Jr. will have a new team this season.
    Is that true? And if so did it include a crew chief change?
  • Nothing changed for Jr.
  • these people think that jr is the greatest of all-time. not true.iberai airline
  • No comments: