30.1.09

Who do you think will win the Nationwide series title in '09?

May be...

  • I'm going with my favorite driver of the #88 JR Motorsports Chevy Brad Keselowski..He's gonna do it this yr.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms & JR Motorsports
  • Here's to hoping Brad beats the Cup guys...
  • I agree on two issues...........It will probably be a cup driver and I think it is wrong......
  • Unfortuneately,it will be either Carl Edwards or Kyle Busch.I still disagree with Cup drivers racing for the championship in Nationwide.
  • Brad K. is going to win. I just know it. He was so good last year and calm too.
  • Now that he has decided to run the full season, I think Kyle Busch will win the title. The Gibbs cars were just unstoppable last year, and Kyle himself won ten races. I think we might see more of the same this year. However, I would rather see a Nationwide regular win the title.
  • Most likely Kyle or Carl. I'd rather it be a NNS regular though, but as long as the cup regulars are running full schedules, it's not likely to happen. (preferably Kyle)

    Sorry to hear about your loss Maggie :(
    RIP Cody..
  • I do hope whopever wins it is NOT a cup driver. I really feel the Cup guys should only drive a limited Nationwide schedule to allow Nationwide drivers a chance at the Championship in their own series.

    Thanks so much Dave.
    Our cute little long haired chihuahua died in his sleep yesterday. He was fine when I left in the AM but when the twins got home at 3:00 he was curled up on his pillow and was dead. He had his favorite toy "bo bo" a little red stuffed dog by his side. He was a much loved dog and passed away happy in his sleep knnowing he was loved. We are heartbroken and would like to thank everyone for their kind emails.
  • One of the Cup drivers thats running a full schedule (which is just wrong)
  • i am going whit the michigan driver brad keselowski
  • I would say Kevin Harvick
    or at least a cup driver
  • I believe the dream will finally happen

    JASON KELLER!
  • I am going to say Brad in the #88 will finally break the stronghold the full time Cup guys have held for years in the Nationwide series.
    Here's hoping at least.

    Just an opinion as always.emirates airline reservations
  • No comments: