28.1.09

Nascar Nation... ?

May be...

  • I don't.

    Have a great day tony n and welcome!!!
  • As much as I would love to see him return, I don't think he could even if he wanted to.

    Welcome to the Nation Tony N.
  • i hope he would he was a good driver but i dont see it

    welcome to NASCAR Nation tony n good luck!
  • No sadly I think Jerry is finished. Welcome tony n ,Have A Great Day !
  • I wish he would but I think that he can't because of the injury that took him out in the first place. Also to Tony N, Welcome to the NASCAR forum, man.
  • Welcome to the show Tony!!!

    In answer to your question; I think Nadeau will be a NO DO in the return department.................

    Have a good one!!!
  • I don't think that Jerry Nadeau will return. That's was too frightening an experience.

    Welcome Tony N! The Nascar Nation is a great group to be a member of!
  • Jerry is a great guy I really like him alot but as for making it back? I don't think so.
  • I would love if Jerry Nadeau could return, I miss him very much. It unfortunately will not happen because he never recovered enough from his brain injury to get back in a race car.

    Welcome to the Nation Tony N. It can sometimes be a bit of a crazy place but it is a great place to hang out nonetheless.
  • What was the wreck that changed him? I'll need to see it before I can judge.
  • Nope...Jerry will not be returning to race I am sorry to say.


    Welcome to our house Tony N....come on in and pull up a chair...you will find for the most part we are a pretty friendly bunch....

    CHEERS!!!!
  • jerry's finished
  • Thanks for welcoming me to the party Tom, wOOt! And also thanks to everyone else who has welcomed me.

    And to butcher his last name, a return is no-can-do. He'd be lost in the shuffle, and his star was unfortunately well on his way down by the time Richmond came to call.
  • Nah, Jerry has been out of pro racing for years. If he does, I think no team would be interested unless he's part of a crew.

    Welcome to one and only nation here in Y!A tony n!!!
  • Nooo....

    Welcome to the Nation, Tony N.
    I hope you enjoy it here :)
  • Nope, Jerry is Toast.

    Welcome to tony n.

    And there was much rejoicing.

    Yaaaaaay
  • Nope i don't think so sorry to say!!

    Tony N, welcome to NASCAR NATION !!!!.
  • Jerry Nadeau ... sadly I don't see him ever stepping into a Sprint Cup car.
    One hit like that...changed his life forever. ust glad he still has his life.

    Tony N, welcome to NASCAR Nation. you should fit in good. Hope your an EGR fan. If not...well I still be your buddy. Welcome!
  • unfortunately not, hate when anyone loses the chance to chase their dream because of an accident, Like Steve Park
  • No, sadly I don't. He had a promising career, but an accident took that.

    I am just glad that he is alive and can spend time with his little girl, and is relativly ok, he will always have effects, but like he said in an interview, he can walk, he can talk, he can raise his little girl.

    Tony N have a great day, congrats, and welcome to NASCAR Nation.
  • Welcome to our little corner of the world. I hope you like it here as much as we do. It's alot of fun here. Enjoy your day.
  • Unfortunately Jerry is now just a part of history. His racing time is over.

    Welcome tony n! This place is a great place to celebrate NASCAR, so enjoy.

    *JAKD*
  • Nope, don't see it happening.


    Congrats on your day Tony N. any friend of the Prez's has to be cool. Welcome to the Nation. I can already tell by your answer that I am going to like you. Have a great day!
  • Bye bye Jerry bye bye!!!


    And welcome Tony N to the NASCAR NATION!!!
  • I would hope Nadeau would come back, but it doesn't look good.
    Hi, Tony n. Welcome to the freak show(LOL)!
  • If he did come back it wouldn't be in the top three Nascar ranks. There is just so much new talent out there I don't see it happening. I wish him the best of luck in his life.

    Welcome tony n to our Nascar family in here. Any friend of the Prez is a friend of mine. Have a great day!

    **1/4 inch of ice here today in east Texas, my pine trees are taking a beating.**
  • Nope can't see Jerry Nadeau making a come back or return. Welcome aboard to Nascar Nation Tony N you are gonna love it here.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • No. Why can't you put the question in the first square like everyone else. It's annoying to have to click on the "question" to see what the question is. No offence, just some constructive criticism. : )
  • I dont think he ever will not for the foreseeable future..
    welcome to the Nascar world!! and enjoy the upcoming season Tony n!!!
  • Only way he'll come back is if he gets a ludicrous offer, and even then I think he might be weary.

    A hit like he had would scare me enough to want to never do it again.

    I say no. But hell, I thought Mark Martin was gonna retire too :P

    Hi Tony N!
  • You think Jerry Nadeau will ever make a return?

    Today we will honor a new member here...

    tony n

    He's a buddy of mine so how about a big welcoming party from Nascar Nation?
  • It's over for Jerry. He's retired from racing. Welcome Mr. Tony N to the NATION of NASCAR.continental one pass partners
  • No comments: