18.2.09

Are other NASCAR drivers and fans jealous the Dale Jr. is the KING of the sport?

May be...

  • I'll stick with results over a vote some ignorant fans make
  • Yea I'm jealous. I wish Ryan Newman could get the love that Jr. gets.
  • If my driver was that popular, I'd have to jump bandwagons.
  • King, really? he must have inherited it because I don't think ya can be a king by sucking
  • Vickers prays to be like JR when his mom tucks him in at night!
  • First off, Go Browns!

    Second off, I seriously doubt any adult man wants to be called, "Little E." I've always hated that name for him. He's 34 years old, seriously.

    Anyway, it's natural that people like him. His dad was popular and so a lot of his fans moved on to Jr when Sr died. A lot of women think he's good looking (not me) and a lot of people like his personality.

    I personally don't like him, but there's a method to my madness. My mom is a Jr. fan and it's a friendly rivalry.
  • I could care less. Go Matt Kenseth
  • He hasn't exactly lived up to expectations, but continues to stay on top as the most liked and popular driver.

    Go Little E
  • Little -e wouldn't make a pimple on a race car drivers BUTT! although after daytona most people agree he is helluva a hemorrhoid!He has had the best equipment his hole career and hasn't done anything with it .he should have won at least 2 champ. already and he has trouble even being in the top 12. Good thing he has daddys name or hed be a door greeter at the local wal-mart!! THE KING ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE [RICHARD PETTY]
  • King of the sport? Unless he has 7 Championships, 200 victories, 200+ as an owner, no Jr. is NOT the KIng of the sport. That title belongs to the REAL King, Richard Petty. He is staying on top as most popular because some of his fans, not all, are blinded by his last name. In 8 seasons, what has Jr. really accomplished? Granted my driver hasn't been doing all that well in that time, but his career before tat speaks for itself.
  • maybe so but i dont think non Jr. fans actually care because being most popular doesnt mean anything until you show up and win races and championships =D
  • he has a long way to go to catch Bill Elliott in popular driver awards and being popular does not win championships which JR has never been close to i like JR but calling him the King of the sport makes you sound like a complete idiot because anyone who knows anything at all about Nascar knows that Richard Petty is and always will be the King
  • I think he probably deserves it, but probably because he is my driver! lol but he's a good guy and good driver so I love em'



    GO JR!!! #88
  • WHAT ????????????
  • Not sure about the drivers, but the fans? No.
    If I wanted to be a fan of a popular driver, I would be.
  • i am not jealous. They are jealous of his money not driving.
    People are jealous of my gold cow bell, not my milk.
  • Please finish the question King of what sport? Would that be cry babing, cheating , basting in his fathers name or pretending to be a river of a stock car? Honest I doubt he can be the king of his throne in the john without screwing it up.
  • the other drivers? no. fans? well if some of hater nation here on YA are any indication, then yes. some of these haters need serious help.
  • To bad J.Johnson owns nascar
  • I think some are - like crybaby Kyle
  • Don't know about the other drivers, but I could care less.

    Richard Petty's the "King" of the sport, by the way. I won't repeat his stats since another poster has already done that.
  • king of the sport..lol....if hes king then he has all the little pawns kicking his ***...check matebuccaneer dolphin
  • No comments: