20.2.09

If you were a NASCAR driver what would your sponsor be and why?

May be...

  • Coors Light ! Free Beer !
  • Wal-Mart. They have plenty of money.
  • Bath and Body Works.


    Got to advertise for women also. :)
  • Victoria's Secret. Because they make pretty stuff. Oh and microsoft for the big $.
  • The Roman Catholic Church

    The Pope would bless my car.
    I would have Roman numerals for my car number.
    With Jesus or the Virgin Mary painted on my car no one would dare crash into me.
    If someone did bash into me, I could auction on Ebay the the fender that had a dent that looked like an image of Mary.
    Built-in Sunday fan base.
    Moses would be my spotter.
    Jesus would be my jack-man.
    God would be my crew chief.
    I would run on "God-year" tires.
    I would get all the latest and secret technology that the Pope-mobile uses.
    It would take a miracle for me to win a race.
  • I'd take Chad Knaus, cheating and all. He's a genius; he just needs to learn how not to get caught cheating. LOL
    "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin' hard enough."
  • Hollister because I wear it too much.
    And the car would be pretty.
  • Something nerdy......

    One of the following:
    Kronik Energy Drink (my car http://efr1.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?... )
    Full Throttle Energy Drink
    Wendy's (yummeh)
    Macromedia
    DeviantART
    Adobe
    Corel
    Microsoft Windows
    Alienware Computers (I have a car saved somewhere)
    Yahoo! Answers =D
  • Deadbeatmom.info

    I really like kids and I hate seeing these deadbeat moms running off and taking their kids from their real fathers and dragging them from one useless interacial relationship to another just because they can use a man and divorce him for his money. It's devastating on these kids. It causes homosexuality and mental disorders in these kids and behavioral problems. I strongly believe this is a cause of ADD or ADHD because these kids learn at an early age to just turn the world off because they can't do anything about their deadbeat moms. The courts all favor the females in child custody cases and the males have very little chances at raising his kids in a normal setting.

    I think the only hope for these kids is the introduction of the ideas of deadbeat moms and to have the support of a website like www.deadbeatmom.info would be a great way of drawing support for these helpless children.

    Good question Tazer
  • i figured that one out when i was like 12 lol, mine would be Harley-Davidson because i love Harleys and used to work at a Harley dealership, of course the car would mainly be black and orange, the back between the tail lights would be something like "ride free..ride behind me" or something like that lol, my number would probably be "03" because it was 1903 with the first Harley came out, and don't worry i said "03" not "3" so i wouldn't try to get Dale's number even though they won't let anybody else have it anymore, i respect Dale way to much to try to take his number
  • KY Jelly because they make life and sex just that much better.
  • ..... Cracker Barrel,I like to eat......
  • Red Bull/ Gamestop

    Why? Cause I'm a Red Bull Fanatic and I love Video Games. COme on 16 year old Plays Video games like Nuts and stays up way past his bedtime drinking Red Bull. Perfect Sponsorship for me.


    Red Bull ~ The Official Energy Drink of Straitedge Motorsports... Red Bull, Gives You Wings
  • Dupont and Dewalt because $$$$$$
  • Cover Girl.

    I'm a woman, gotta represent my sisters, and it's better than feminine hygeine products.
    Easy, breezy, beautiful..
  • Vitamin Water because I get free drinks!
  • Dupont/Pepsi.I can also get free drinks.
  • Hardee's with Coca-Cola as an associate.

    My favorite sponsor from the 80's (besides STP of course) and I eat
    lunch there at least once a week. Great stuff. Plus their current logo would look cool on a car.

    Just an opinion as always.
  • I'd like to get O.F. Mossberg and Sons Firearms. I've owned some of their guns.


    What's Matt Kenseth's new nickname? "Pray For Rain."
  • Corona Light, thats my favorite Beer, it would look great on a race car.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • my sponsor would be the national rifle association,because alcohol,tobacco and fire arms should be a convenient store,not a government agency!
  • Fender Guitars because I play. I may be getting a Gibson soon though so I might have to go with Gibson.
  • let's see...jr's got the guard and AMP so I would say...maybe WWE.screen protector ipaq 4700
  • No comments: