21.2.09

Nascar Nation , Hows your coffee today?

May be...

  • Strong enough to float a pistol !!! I love Saturday morning coffee the best.

    Eh..... Kyle did ok at 10th I guess.
  • Question, Are you pleased with your drivers qualifying spot ?

    I am Go Tony 11th
    I'm real pleased with Allmemdinger 4th.
  • My coffee is hot and decaf,thanks for asking.
    Yes I am
    Go Kevin and RCR
  • Coffee is not the answer this morning and 20th is about half way so if that is where he has got to start then i will take the start. a start is better than no start don't you think?
  • Hot tea for me OF.
    Qualified fourth and starts behind Johnson. The Dinger actually will go off eighth. Enjoy your weekend and the race.
  • I need coffee for the Cali race at night here in the East.

    Hmm, not a bit, 23rd for Hamlin, 28th for Newman, and 16th for Labonte.
  • Yeah, most of HMS did all right, except for Dale. But, we'll get it right before the green.
  • Elliott got 20th, I'm used to him starting in the top 10 so no.

    I don't like coffee...
  • its very good today.

    yes, i am pretty pleased with Gordon's qualifying spot.
  • My coffee is still brewing.

    Mark is starting back in 18th, not so good, but not horrible.

    EDIT: Ahhh. So much better now. A large moccha Latte. An indulgence I picked up while stationed in Sicily.
  • Pretty hot coffee today,Jeff starts 6th.
  • Got up to late for coffee this morning. Happy with all HMS cars but #88, but HMS & #88 crew will get it together before the race on Sunday. I was happy with the Dingers qual as well, I really hope he gets a sponsor for the entire season.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Hot strong and black. Jeff did pretty good,6th isn't that bad.dodmod forums
  • No comments: