20.2.09

What is your favorite Elliott Sadler moment?

May be...

  • I would have to say when he had his nasty flip towards the end of a race ( i wanna say in 03,) he was in the M&Ms car... heck it might have even been at Dega ... but how he walked away from that...
  • I guess watching him in Loudon last year coming in 5th and cheering for him when everyone around me was cheering for Kurt Busch who won that rained out race. Poor Elliot wasn;'t in the top 10 much last year and rarely in the top 5 so that made it pretty special. It was a fun time.
  • .... I'll predict that my favorite moment will be when he is in victory lane this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • When he flipped at Dega in 04 (not 03) because it was so awesome he skidded across the finish line after a crazy finish where Jr. won.
  • to show that he is crazy i will always remember him on Trackside Live and diving into the crowd at the spur of the moment the crowd did not expect it and he just fell off the stage and that was the end of the show. You saw Larry Mac and Jeff and Steve get up and go after him in the closing shot but that was it. I was so upset because thought he had gotten hurt but he qualified and raced that weekend. it may not qualify for my most favorite moment but it is my most memorable.
  • The FACT that he is part of RPM, now that's a team!!!
  • His win at Texas, the nasty flip at Dega, the commercial with the Tylenol "Rapid release", he said "Rabbit release"!!
  • His first win at Bristol and the Wood Brothers first win in many years. I never thought he could hold on with those old tires, but he did. Although it wasn't a great moment, I remember when he flipped over and over in the 38 car at Talladega.
  • The year escapes my mind this morning, but he was having a horrible year and had flipped his car a number of times during the year and after flipping again at Dega, in his interview he said that his team needed to stick some decals on the underside of the car because it was getting more TV time than being on the ground right-side up. Classic.
  • Easy, this past weekend praying for the rain! Too bad it came a lap late. I'd say his Dual wins were pretty good too. I actually missed his Dual win in 2006 because I was driving down to Daytona to see him finish 4th.
  • I like how he had to threaten legal action to keep his ride for this season. AJ Allmendinger should be running a full schedule and Sadler should be watching from the stands.
  • Master of Disguise commercial..
  • I was @ Talladega for both of his rollovers. I know they aren't Elliotts favorite moments, but they are mine. His first one on the backstretch we didn't get to see except for on the jumbo tv in the infield.. but the one on the last lap going across the finish line.. MAN, that was awesome. Here are the pics we took of the finish. I was so durn happy the button stuck and took 3 quick snap shots in a row. these 2 were the best

    http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w243/...
    http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w243/...
  • My favorite moment was when he was leading the 500 last week. At that point, I kind of wanted it to rain so he could win the race. Usually I pull for my main favorite, but I really wanted Elliott to get the win at that point. I hope the strong start leads to a great season.
  • Unfortunately that wreck at Talledega in the M&M's car. The good thing was he walked away unharmed.
  • Glad to see him win his first win in the #21 at Bristol too bad it came at the expense of my beloved #43...but was glad to see the Woods in victory lane and battling the #43 for the win...brought back great memories of the #43 vs #21 back in the 70's.

    To me that's my favorite moment. Just an opinion as always.
  • I would have said his dive into the audience on speed, but last week, the emotion that he showed after the race was heartwrenching...
  • Talladega ~ 2003~ All of those nasty flips. It seemed as though he was going thru a run of bad luck with lots of flips. Thankfully he never got hurt.official football kits
  • No comments: