20.2.09

Where was Elliott Sadler born ?

May be...

  • Was there ever any doubt? Just listen to the accent! Kool, huh!

    *SHOQ*
  • He was born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus...rollin' down Highway 41. Lord, he was born a ramblin' man!
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • In the good old USA that's where he was born.
  • I think nascar race car driver Elliott Sadler was born on planet earth. Let me check.
  • in a van
    down by the river
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orE0gu-9z...
  • US of A!!!

    All of us knows where he's born, Emporia VA
  • Good ol' VA.

    I don't know if he was actually born there, but he's from Emporia, as everybody knows.
  • Emporia, Virginia
  • Emporia VA, only 20 minutes up I-95 from where i live
  • Good old Emporia, VA, about two hours south of where I live.
  • What she said.............
  • hey david g! HEy was born in the usa.
    what is with the sadler stuff.....? I thought you were a major jeff gordon fan...? anyways have an awesome day
  • he was born April 30, 1975 in Emporia, Virginia
  • Emporia Virginiaford escape transmission problems
  • No comments: