20.2.09

Brian Vickers on the pole at Fontana, your opinion?

May be...

  • Hammer Down!!!!!!
  • Freakin awesome. I knew they'd be good this season, just from how they progressed last season, and because of all the money red bull has put into the team.
  • its is okay jr will take care of him
    so just calm down


    go get um dale
  • ..... Hey guys I'm here.Great job Brian...........
  • deserves it...and were is jr?
  • Congratulations to Brian Vickers !
  • Awesome!
    I like him.
  • Glad to see the "incident" in Daytona hasn't slowed him down. go Vickers!
  • I think Brian Vickers will have a good season with red bull racing.
  • very impressive
  • Whatever.
  • I'm glad to see him up there. I have been a fan of his ever since he was at Hendrick Motorsports. He had a rough week after what happened in the Daytona 500, so this is a nice way for him to rebound. I hope he runs good in the race.
  • Shows Determination and Focus on his part.
  • I think it is good but not great
  • Its a great opportunity for him. However, with Jimmie on the outside pole, I doubt he'll be out front for long.

    *SHOQ*
  • it will not last .. when they put in the race set up he will slow way down. see jimmy(48) and jeff(24) along with carl(99) and kyle(18 )to run up front most of the race.
  • Well he is getting credit for the Pole, but he is going to have to change the engine so he will have to go to the back. Just read this on Yahoo Sports, I just got home from Fontana, I just called my cousin who is out there to verify this. Brian has had the pole out here before,he is a good qualifier, don't know the details on the engine change, they did not elaborate on Yahoo Sports.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms & GO ELLIOTT!!!!!!
  • I think it's great..I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Brian Vickers gets a win this season.
  • At least there's no one in front of him for him to wreck for the lead.
    Newsflash-Vickers had to replace the engine, he starts from the rear Sunday.
  • A great bounce back by him after what happened at Daytona. I'm sure he'll do well and of course, get the 5 bonus points for leading a lap.
  • Congratulations on the pole .nissan pickup starter
  • No comments: