16.2.09

Fellow members of the NASCAR Nation?

May be...

  • i hope the rocket. newman. i picked him this year. we do the money thing each week. go newman.
  • I hope sadler wins the CA nascar race next weekend for the Prez who has been taken by the evil trolls.
  • Well Fontana is a road course so you have to go with the likes of Montoya or any of the open wheel guys they throw in, heck Busch won them both last year. I am not sure yet.

    I am glad to see your wearing the Prez's #19. I just spoke with him and he's a little upset understandably....nasty self serving trolls, where is that detonator button?

    >>>Edit: Not sure where i am today. It's not a road course...LOL! To much enjoying of the 500 yesterday...LOL!
  • Someone from the Rousch camp camp will win
  • i am going to go with Jeff Gordon but as always Elliott will be in my heart. nice to see he had a great run until the darn last lap. ,
    Nice to see all the support for the only person i know that is a bigger Sadler fan than me. i am in a state of lost, denial and confusion.
  • This year in my picking of winners I am going outside the people who always win. I am so tired of one person or 2 people winning all the time so I am spreading around some other choices. I am going with Reed Sorenson as the winner at California. And it is raining alot so hopefully the storms will be blown out by then.
  • I think Biffle, McMurray & the whole Roush stable will do great there as they always do.

    Im outraged at this with the Prez. He is the best person in here and they take him away. BS!! Pure BS!!
  • Carl's won at Fontana before, and so has Kenseth, but I hope Sadler wins.

    As for the hot dog wrapper problem, well, they've had months to work on it <LOL.> We can only hope.

    I hope Prez comes back soon. Freakin' trolls.
  • It F*ckin Sucks I'm sorry but Prez was Generous and everything and this happens.
  • Kenseth in Cali, hot dog wrapper problem will still be a problem!
  • I think Harvick will win. They have prob. eliminated the wrappers.
    Who is Prez?
  • We're coming up on California next week. Who are your favorites to win and do you think they'll have fixed the hot dog wrapper problem by this time?

    --Also--

    I'm wearing this Elliott Sadler avatar until Prez gets back.
  • Im infamously staying with Jamie McMurray, if it wasn't for that wreck yesterday I think he would have won it, so I'm sticking with him. As for the wrapper problem, it will probably remain a problem.

    And where did Prez go? Did I miss something?

    Edit: I just found out! I am so mad right now, Prez is one of the best people in this section. I am outraged:(
  • Matt is always good there but so are his teammates in the 99 and 16 cars. This is also one of Jimmie's most consistant tracks and he has won there 2 of the last 3 races. I'd take those 4 against the field in a bet. I sure hope the race isn't influenced again by hotdog wrappers.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • My pick is Cousin Carl. Cali Speedway official's need to coordinate with food vendor's and proceed in a different direction.well known brand
  • No comments: