19.2.09

Jeff Gordon fires entire pit crew?

May be...

  • i am a Jeff Gordon fan and i think it is funny
  • Funny
  • Semper Fi
  • your screen names right u r a jarhead

    but that is funny
  • very good

    you forgot to add they sold the used tires to Logano who is still trying to figure y they are bald
  • That was good ,you got me when I saw the question !
  • Maybe that's why he had tire problems on Sunday...
  • I also think it's pretty funny and I'm a HUGE Jeff Gordon fan.
  • Good One Thanks it made my day!!!!!!!!!
  • yeah i did get a laugh.
  • You had me going for a second there. I love a little humor, thanks for the laugh!
  • Not a question, but is funny....
  • yeah its pretty old but still gets a chuckle from me.
  • Corpsman! Oxygen! Quick!
  • ROTFLMAO...
    Will write more when I get up....
  • LOL thats a good one. keep 'em coming if u got more.
  • lol, I heard of this before!!! It never gets old!
  • This announcement followed Jeff's decision to take advantage of the Presidents scheme to employ inner city youth's. The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths in the inner city were able to remove a set of wheels in less than six seconds without the proper equipment., where as Gordon's crew could only do it in eight seconds.with thousands of dollars of equipment
    It was thought to be an excellent and bold move by Gordon's team as most races are won and or lost in the pits. However Gordon got more than he bargained for. At the first practice session not only was the inexperienced crew able to change all four wheels in under six seconds but within twelve seconds they also changed the paint scheme, altered the vin number and sold the car to Kasey Kane for ten cases of Bud, a bag of weed ,and some photos of his ex wife in the shower.
    this was not intended to offend any Gordon Fans, but is for entertainment purposes only.wifi tungsten t3
  • No comments: