21.2.09

Nascar has had many makes and models?

May be...

  • I liked the wing cars as well. Liked the Dodge Daytona a little more.
    http://www.bobbyallison.com/photos/bobby...
  • Any E-Body GM(Monte Carlo,Grand Prix, Cutlass, and Regal) from the 80's.BTW GM ran these from 1981-1988, the Lumina and FWD Grand Prix made their debut in the 89 season. I cry now when I see them on 28" wheels and want to rescue them. The Humane Society For E-Bodies anyone?
    pittsteel, the Grand National(and it's cousin the T-Type) were V-6 turbocharged, fuel injected Regals.
    Oh yeah the 69 Torino Talladega(guy around the corner has one, it's a nice car).
  • which one was your favorite
    i like the monte carlo 82-87
  • i've only been watching for about 5 years so i dont no much about the old cars. i do like the 80's monte's though my neighbor has one lol. They didnt run Buick Grand Nationals did they, thats one of my favorite cars.
  • Heh - somebody else beat me to it but I will repeat, the Superbird with the big wing.
  • Superbird with the big wing2007 evo
  • No comments: