20.2.09

What is your favorite NASCAR Nation Storm Bandit Moment?

May be...

  • The way she stands up to trolls, a true fighter and one of the loyal true NASCAR fans.
  • That she has a heart of gold and will respond to any and all question's asked. Sound's like all the LADY'S of THE NATION!!! Great question Maggie.
  • I loved it when Robby was doing good at the plate tracks last year, I kept thinking about her, especially this week after Vickers plowed up his car.
  • Not sure I have a favorite moment, they are all good ;) but I can tell you that just over the past month or so Storm and I have been talking quite a bit and been really getting to know each other & I think she....errr....you Storm are an absolute doll and I am glad we have become friends. Your real and down to earth exactly what I look for in a friend. I guess Y/A really is good, I have met some terrific folks here. Have a great day Storm. I hope you got enough sleep last night....LOL!
  • I don't really know anyone here well enough to associate a personality with them... save Mykey, Winter Glory, Superdave, Building a Mystery, and Prez.
  • Besides her creative avatars, her heart of gold, her caring for others make her an amazing person and I'm very proud to say the she is my friend. Her avatars change but the person she is remains the same. My favorite moment would be every time I talk with her.
  • My favorite moments are how everyone in Nascar nation accepts each other even though they have different drivers. Nascar fans have hearts of gold and would do anything for each other. When something goes wrong with a Nascar fan then the nation is there for them and for their driver too. When a Nascar nation member gets taken then the nation is upset and will do anything to bring the member back. I think Nascar nation is one of the strongest nations.

    Love you guys! Best of luck to all you nascar drivers at Fontanna!
  • There all GREAT moments . She is a Big fan of NASCAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i do not have a favorite Storm moment- all storm moments are memorable. She is the total package with her class, attitude,knowledge and creativity. I strive to be like her one day!
  • Every Storm Bandit moment is a good Storm Bandit moment :)
  • I always look forward to her latest avatar.

    She always stands up for the people who get trolled.
  • Mine is when she told me that I have a good looking husband. I, of course, know that he's hot. But, it's nice to hear from elsewhere, too. As long as it's not from some chick around here that's hitting on him! LOL! We love Storm Bandit and her ever-changing avatars!
  • Her loyalty to her driver, Robby Gordon. It rivals my loyalty to the good ol #43. I respect loyalty....it's rare in our sport nowadays. Bandwagons seem to be the new norm.

    Just an opinion as always.
  • I have been gone for too long to know what any of you are talking about...
  • mine is: we talk on the phone almost everyday.
  • Really any of the answers that she gives. I really enjoy her loyalty to Robby Gordon. He doesn't seem to ever get as much attention as he should. Being an owner/driver is pretty tough these days, but he seems to handle the job pretty well. I'm glad to see a loyal fan of his here.
  • I absolutely love her passion and loyalty for Nascar and her driver. There is not a bigger fan or a friend you could ever have bar none. Her love for animals hit home with me. She has two of the prettiest German Shepherds I have ever seen. I advise anyone that even thinks about fooling with her in here to DONT DO IT! You will be very very sorry.

    <<<Bows to the greatness of Storm Bandit
  • She is scary, on the battle field against Trolls!

    SHE IS, Warrior Storm Bandit!!!
  • can't think of any particular moment, but she's 1 of only 3 people on YA that i consider to be a friend.
  • I respect the fact that she likes Robby Gordon as her favorite driver. That tells a lot about a person right there. Not afraid to stand out from the crowd and a very strong person in general. I like her interests outside of racing even more but you did ask for our favorite NASCAR Nation moment.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • she is always the first on to help with the troll situation, maybe she should be the trollerminatorrun starlight
  • No comments: